Date

****Grace's POV****

After the talent show we all parted ways and I went and sat with Olivia at the kitchen.

"You went quite harsh on people there." I told her. "It was so funny when you went in on Chris and Kem."

"I know. They were the people we targeted because we knew they wouldn't take it that seriously." Olivia said. "I'm sorry about your comment but Amber insisted it was put in there."

She was referring to a comment Amber made that Dom and I were only in this for the money and he always thinks of Jess.

"It fine. It's a joke and we need to be ready for some hard opinions about our relationship."

"I know. But I'm kind of annoyed because we should all be supporting your relationship, like I was the closest to Jess but I accept it and I can see how good you are together."

"Thank you."

*****

I made my way into the villa later and found that most of the islanders were in bed already and most were asleep. I went over to our bed and found that Dom was still awake.

"You alright gorgeous?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just had a little chat with Liv about everything."

"What did she say?"

"Just that she accepts our relationship and she was a bit annoyed at Amber for making that comment" I explained.

"I'm not going to lie, I was annoyed at what she said but some people are going to have that opinion. We are nice people and I know that she plays on your mind a lot."

"Yeah but I have you now so I try not to think about her as much."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

*****

I woke up the next morning as the little spoon, with Dom wrapped around me. I heard my phone go off beside me and I knew what that meant.

"Dom and Grace it's time to go on your final date. Please get ready to leave the villa immediately." I announced. "How come they give the two people who like to lie in the most a morning date?"

"Come on lazy let's get ready." Dom jumped on top of me. "We need to go on this date.

I went into the dressing area and got changed into a light pink playsuit and decided to let my hair down.

"You look stunning." Dom said and kissed me on the cheek. "We better make our way down."

****

We made our way down there and ended up being instructed towards a helicopter.

"This can't be real." I told Dom. "This is honestly already the best date of my life."

"We better get on then."

We got all ready in the back and then the pilot took us on a tour of the island and we could see all that Spain had to offer. We went above the villa at one point and we could see them all waving to us.