Breakfast

****Grace's POV****

We didn't do anything special the next day and led about all day, watching the new boys try to make their move. I could see Georgia and Tyla were both very confused, as was I about Liv and Chris. It was announced that we would be having a recoupling this evening so we all got changed to get ready.

I decided on a navy blue floral playsuit which was strapless and added my white beach hat.

"You look lovely." Chris said and gave me a hug. "How are you feeling?"

"Good. I haven't really done anything this afternoon, just been watching Sam and Mike." I told him. "How are you?"

"Just nervous. One boy is going tonight and my fate is with Liv and wether she wants me or Mike."

"Whatever happens I think someone will pick you anyway, so I wouldn't worry."

"Thanks." He said and gave me another hug. "You don't have anything to worry about. Dom is literally the one for you."

"Well I don't fancy picking anyone else."

****

We made our way out for the recoupling and all the girls sat on the sofas with the guys in front of them. Camilla was first and chose Jamie, followed by Montana, who chose Alex. Both of them had very romantic speeches so I was feelings the pressure when I stood up.

"I want to couple up with this hug because he makes me a better person and he brings out the confidence in me." I said. "I can't imagine being with anyone else and if I'm being honest I never expected to find anyone like you in this place. I want to wake up to you every morning and have you there every day for the rest of my time in here. So I want to couple up with Dom."

"Thanks babe." He said and sat down next to me. "Who knew you could be so romantic?"

Liv then followed by picking Chris and then Tyla chose Mike, which left Georgia with the decision. She chose Sam, which left Theo going home.

"I can't say I'm going to miss you." I said and gave him a hug. "Go and figure out what you really want."

"I know and I'm sorry for stirring everything up in here." He told me.

"Too late now."

****

Once Theo had made his way out of the villa I made my way over to Dom and sat on his knee by the fire pit.

"What did you say to Theo on the way out?" He asked. "He seemed to take it as a joke but you looked serious."

"I just said he can't take back what he did and there's no need to say sorry now."

"Yeah you was right. I can't say I'm going to miss him."

"Everything is just a bit mad now with Olivia and Chris, I don't know where everyone's head is at."

"Yeah we just need to focus on us."

"We do." I told him. "Did you like the little speech I made?"

"I did. I totally agree and I can't see myself with another person in here and this is different to anything I've had before."

*****