New Villa

****Grace's POV****

Simon left and after that we all packed in and decided to head into bed. I made my way over to Dom who was already in bed.

"Why do you think the public voted for us?" I asked him. "I mean they were voting for compatibility and you and Jess are meant to be very strong."

"They must have seen some attraction with us, and I know why they would think that..." He trailed off."

"Why did you just say that?" I said and jumped out of bed to go to the beach hut.

Did I just hear that right? I just thought he was going to say we looked great together but now I think that there could be something there between us. I don't know what to do anymore. I know that Jess will be watching this and I don't want it to seem like I made Dom make this decision.

I made my way out and decided to just join Camilla and Montana who were on the bed outside.

"Can I sleep with you?" I asked. "Dom is not being the easiest person right now."

"Sure." Camilla said and made some room for me. "Have a good night."

"You too."

******

I woke up the next morning on my own and the villa seemed to be all in action band everyone was eating breakfast. I decided to go inside and got changed from my pyjamas into my white plunging swimsuit.

"Why did you sleep outside last night?" I turned around to find Dom in the door in only his boxers. "I don't think I said anything to upset you."

"You just said that you could see some attraction between us and you messed with my head."

"Do you still have feelings for me?" He asked and backed me into a corner.

"Honestly yes." I shouted into his face. "That's why this is really hard beside nothing could every happen in this villa between us. And you didn't really help with all that resistance."

"Why are you angry with me?"

"Because you're mean to control yourself. Now go on that boys day out and think about what you feel for me."

"Don't shout in my face."

"Go before I say anything else." I said and pushed past him to sit in the garden with the girls.

"What went on then?" Camilla asked.

"He pushed me to say my feelings and I'm not ready for that." I told her. "I just said see how things go on the say out and then we can take things from there."

"If he said he wants to pursue things with you, would you crack on with him?" Olivia asked.

"I have no loyalty to Jess so yes. He's a good looking guy and I've not come to make friends. I would make him declare his feelings and show the public his feelings in the beach hut but then there's not much more I can do." I told them. "I'm not going to waste another couple of weeks in this place."

"True."

*****

We were all sat down when suddenly we saw Caroline walk into the villa again as sit down next to us.