Newbies

****Grace's POV****

"I can't believe that happened." I said to Chloe later once Mike and Jess had gone and we settled on the sofa. "I would have agreed with their decision though."

"That's just because you don't like Jess." She said and started laughing.

"No I'm very close to you and I think I would like to have seen how Liv and Chris would have developed."

"How do you think Dom is going to handle it?"

"I know that he'll be sad but I think he would have gone if he was going to go." I told her. "He says he's considering it but she said to stay and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. They've known each other less than a month."

"Would you have gone if Sam was voted out?"

"As harsh as it sounds no. I'm not ready to commit to him yet and I know that if I was to stay I would see where things take me. If I went and he decided to leave with me then yes I would consider it a big show of commitment."

"He really likes you."

"I like him too." I said and cuddled into her. "I'm really glad you stayed."

"I'm glad you stayed too."

****

I then went and saw Sam to go and have a chat with him. I found him in the bed and got under the covers with him so we could have some privacy.

"I can't believe the public actually like us." I told him.

"I think we are the couple who are most into each other." Sam said and gave me a kiss. "Did you think we made the right decision?"

"Definitely and I know that Jess was like a sister to you but I don't think she was that nice to the girls. What did you think of Mike?"

"I think you made the right decision but it would have been nice to see where things would have developed with him. He didn't really get the opportunities which the other guys did get."

Sam then leaned in and gave me another kiss, which developed into something more passionate. I was just about to do something more but then I felt something hit my back over the covers.

"What?" I said and peeked out of the covers to find Marcel looking at me. "Problem?"

"Yeah can you two stop before we're all sick at the sight?"

"Yeah." I said and then pulled Sam up to me and cuddled into him.

"Thanks for that." Sam said and gave me another kiss. "We really need the hideaway to ourselves."

*****

I woke up the next morning to have my head led on Sam's chest and his arms wrapped around me. I stood up and went to get changed into my bikini for the day. I decided on a black criss cross bikini and a short black sarong around my waist.

I went back into the bedroom to find Dom led on his own staring up at the ceiling.

"How are you feeling?" I said and gave him a hug. "Where's that head of yours at?"