Camilla's Birthday

****Grace's POV****

I woke up the next day and it was Camilla's birthday so I went into the changing room to find where she was.

"Happy birthday." I shouted and jumped onto her knee. "Are you feeling a year older?"

"Definitely a day makes all the difference." She said sarcastically. "I better go and see what I can have for breakfast."

We went downstairs, still in our pyjamas, and found Jamie in the kitchen area with breakfast all placed out. I watched as they had a cute moment and made my way over to Dom and sat on his knee.

"Have you not got dressed yet?" He asked.

"No I wanted to come and see this cute moment. They look really cute right?"

"I know and it feels like this is the first time she's felt this way."

"He's very good looking as well." I said and cheekily and wrapped my arms around me. "If I didn't have you I would definitely be all over him."

"Hey." He said an chucked me over his shoulder to go into the villa. "Now go and get changed."

I went into the villa and got changed into a black Calvin Klein bikini and went back outside again.

"I didn't think this through did I?" I told Jamie. "I'm here in a bikini and you're an actual model for these."

"I know but you could be as well."

"Thank you." I said and gave him a hug. "I heard you and Cam had a little miss last night."

"Yeah we just had a nice little smooch under the stars and we both seemed to enjoy it."

"Yeah she seemed to like it to me."

****

I made my way to the pool later and I found Jonny next to the pool. Over the past couple of days he didn't seem himself and though we aren't bed friends, I do really care about him.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I feel like I need to get out of this place because Tyla is messing with my head." He told me. "I can't even look at him and her together."

"Has she spoken to you?"

"She's told me that she's told him nothing will happen, but she obviously hasn't. Kem has told Georgia and we are completely different to them."

"I don't think you should go because things aren't definitely over between you and you've both told each other your feelings."

"I honestly don't think she would care one bit."

"Well don't test it anyway. Take my word that she would care."

*****

Camilla and I were just laying in the bedroom after she had spoken to everyone to celebrate her birthday.

"But how am I meant to respond to the toast?" She asked.

"Sex." I told her. "But don't feel that you need to do that. Just have a good night and just lighten up."

"But Camilla after a few glasses of wine makes very different decisions to the ones I would make now."