Mike

****Grace's POV****

We all sat around later that night when Tyne finally came back from her sat with a man on her arm. He literally looked like a man God and I couldn't believe how good looking he was. I stood up and gave him a hug but I was instantly turned off by the amount of muscle on him and his height, he was just too big for me.

"Hi." I said and gave him a hug. "How was your date?"

"Very good." He told me. "Sorry, what's your name?"

"Grace." I then went and sat back down and we quizzed him on his intentions in the house. He seemed to really want to get with someone and the girls all seemed to be swooning over him and his looks.

We then went separate ways and I sat with Camilla on the sofas as the girls all went to speak to him.

"What do you think about him?" I asked.

"I don't think he's into me and he's made it clear where his intentions lie." She told me. "He did seem to like you though."

"I don't think he's my type though. He seems a bit too big for me and you know what he doesn't compare to Sam in the looks department for me."

"Just don't put all your eggs in his basket."

"I'm not going to lie, if he came over to me I would go on a date with him but I wouldn't be like falling all over him."

"I think all the guys are shitting themselves right now." She told me.

"They are definitely trying to keep the girls on their leads. Most of the girls in here will have a type and he fits that."

"That just makes this whole thing a nightmare."

"I can't wait for the recoupling."

*****

I went and sat in the kitchen later and then Sam came over and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"What you thinking of the new guy?" He said.

"I think he's good looking but he's not my type and he is a bit too muscly for me." I told him. "I prefer the small and fit guys."

"Oiii" He said and started tickling me. "I do have muscles."

"Just not on his scale."

"No seriously." He said and sat next to me. "If he asked you to go on a date with him, would you go?"

"I would go, but I wouldn't be like all over him and going for all his attention."

"Thank you." He said and kissed my cheek.

****

We went into the house later that night and got changed to get to bed and then I sat there ready for the lights to turn out.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Sam said and kissed me on the forehead. "Have a good sleep."

"You too." I said and he went to his empty bed, whilst Tyne came and got into bed with me. "Does he seem like he's into me?"