Tyla

****Grace's POV****

We started back dancing and showed the newbies what we could all do. I went over and spoke to Tyla so we could have a chat, with Chloe and Olivia.

"So what do you think about stepping on other people's toes?" I asked.

"I definitely am scared. I'm not going to lie because all the other girls who have come in have said that they aren't scared, but I know that you girls can be quite territorial." She said.

"How would you feel if she coupled up with Chris?" I asked Olivia.

"I would be annoyed but in this place you've got to look after yourself and if she liked him then that's alright." She said. "It's just the same situation as Mike and I so I should have the chance to feel that way."

"I wouldn't do anything without your approval."

"I might strangle out if you get the chance to take him on a date."

*****

I went to bed that night and took the chance to get Sam on his own in the bedroom. I got under the covers with him like the other night so we could have a bit of privacy.

"How are you finding the new guy?" He asked.

"He is good looking but he isn't my type so you have nothing to worry about. I would have told you if he was my type and I wanted to get with him. What's your thoughts on the new girl?"

"She seems nice but there's nothing there. She had her eye on a few guys and she made that clear, but I wasn't in that list."

"You sound upset about that" I said and slapped him in the stomach playfully. "Am I not enough for you?"

"You know you are." He said and led on top of me. "Come here and give me a kiss."

"Get off me." I squealed but planted my lips on his and finished the day just how I wanted.

****

I woke up the next morning again wrapped in Sam's arms. I headed into the changing area so I could get changed and get ready for the day. I decided on a white swimsuit which had a lace up front.

I made my way into the bedroom to find Camilla on her own in bed.

"How are you doing?" I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I saw you an Jonny holding hands in bed last night."

"We didn't do anything before you ask." She interrupted me. "We just had a quick cuddle and then we feel asleep."

"How would you feel if she chose Jonny to go on a date with?"

"She seems nice so I would be very happy for him. I don't know whether she would make that move though because she did seem to like Chris."

"Is this a bit of jealousy coming through?"

"No she is his type and I want him to be happy so they should have the chance to get to know each other."

*****

I made my way outside and found Simon on his own by the kitchen. I sat next to him and grabbed a drink on the counter.