Rumours

****Grace's POV****

We all finished with the recoupling and moved away from the fire pit. I went to the kitchen with Montana and gave her a big hug.

"Are you happy he picked you?" I asked.

"Yeah I did think for a second that he might have picked Amber but that would have caused some massive issue." She said.

Aver then came over. "I don't know whether I'm feeling it any more. What makes it worse is that he doesn't seem to care anymore and when he came over he was like oh that friend zoned me a bit."

"Don't get upset." I said and gave her a hug. "He probably doesn't understand how your feeling and I had a conversation with him yesterday and it seems like both of you have a communication problem."

"I just couldn't imagine being here without him and I don't want to think about sticking with him and he isn't totally in it."

"But this is his first relationship." Montana explained. "He is going of you and your emotions and now because of this miscommunication he probably doesn't know what to do."

*****

"Congratulations with the new coupling." I said and gave Simon a hug. "You picked a good girl."

"Picking between them I probably find Amber the best looking but I get along so well with Montana." He explained. "No offence to you because I do get along with you."

"None taken. I spoke to her before and she did we very happy that you picked her."

"She's not had the best time has she."

"No with Dom and then Marcel both haven't turned out the way she wanted and I really hope this works out for the both of you."

"I want this to work."

"I'm glad."

****

Kem then came over and I could see he was really upset so I left Simon and guided him to the boys in the corner.

"I think we've kind of just broken things off and admitted we both need to cool things." Kem said. "She's crying with the girls now."

"How did it feel when you sat down together?" Dom asked.

"When I sat with her I did realise that I really like her but I can't keep putting myself through that. With what Grace said to me before I realised that it's not worth sacrificing my happiness for her."

"I'm sorry." I said and gave him a hug. "I feel kind of responsible for this. I was the one who pushed oh both to express your feelings and now you've gone and a pulled everything to one another."

"Don't get upset." Sam said and wrapped his arms around me as he noticed me getting upset. "We've all been telling them to get their heads together and you've really done them both a favour as they would have just been unhappy."

"Yeah we needed this to happen."

"Sorry I just really want you both to be happy and I didn't think it would end up like this."

Love Island 2017जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें