Heron-What The Hell Did You Say!

"Raziel?" Xen stood behind Luke's apartment, which over looked a lake.

"No, it's Harry" he laughed. "It's a inside joke"

Raziel was almost human like. He had human features but he was larger than thousand men. His hair was sliver and gold, and was shining in the sunlight. Golden runes were shimmering on his skin. Some Xen recognized and some were simply unknown to Shadowhunter kind. Maybe they were prominent once, but people forgot them are the years went by. They were like Atlantis, lost somewhere in the deep sea waiting for somebody to find them. Or more realistic, they were like Sanskrit, a lost Indian language.

The most inhuman thing about Raziel was his eyes, gold with no pupil to find. His wings were also gold and each feather had a golden eye on it. His face was ageless as ever. It was almost like his inhumanity was making him beautiful. He was breathtaking.

"Close your mouth or a fly will get in" he said to Xen, who was turning pale. She has been staring at him for five minutes straight. She couldn't believe her eyes, or ears. She may not know much about Raziel, but he wasn't described as a very friendly guy.

"Shut up!" Xen finally said. She couldn't believe her eyes. Most Shadowhunters die to see Raziel and he was just causally standing in front of her.

"But I didn't say anything" Raziel looked confused. He didn't understand mundane culture or how they talked. When someone says 'Shut up' half of the time they mean that they can't believe their eyes. Or when someone is using 'sick' they don't actually mean ill. Humans were weird and he knew he was better than them, he was a freaking angel for god sake!

"This is impossible!" This surely was impossible. No one has seen or heard from Raziel in so many years. Now he shows up out of the blue without being summoned. Even Jonathan Shadowhunter had to pray to him when he emerged out of Lake Lyn.

"You sound like a mundane" He scoffed

Xen was confused to why he was here. Was he here to personally kill her? Or was he here to honor her? No it can't be that, Xen is an awful Shadowhunter.

"Xen Goldscar, I have a quest for you"

A quest? He was sounding more and more like a Greek God. Raziel was standing in front of her. Raziel. It all felt so unbelievable. It was like looking at the sun without crying. Many others would die to be in this situation, she felt like she cheated them. What right does she have? She was just a damsel waiting for the universe to recognize her.

Could it be? Was the universe finally recognizing her? So what if she doesn't have fiery red hair or a flamboyant personality. So what if she is easily misplaced in a huge crowd or blends perfectly with the green in flowers. The universe now knows her.

"I will do it!" She said confidently.

"Prefect! Then you will go to Idris tomorrow and befriend Jonathan Morgenstern" Raziel said

"I will not do that!"

"Shadowhunters never break a promise"

"It wasn't really a promise and I hate Idris. So you can go back into the water, or wherever you came from" she said as she frantically walked away.

"HOW DARE YOU WALK AWAY ME!" His voice shuddered through her. "You WILL go to Idris and you WILL stop Jonathan Morgenstern"