Chapter 3: Triple Date

I walked back to Age with a big smile on my face. When I saw her her emotions were opposite.

" Whats wrong?" I asked. 

" Dante" She said. Dante was this guy Age was obsessing about. One day she got the balls to talk to him and they hit it off now there actually really good friends.

" What about him?"

"He just asked me out"

" Shit"

"I know"

" Sooo... what are u gunna do?"

" Ill just go with Austin no big deal" I could tell it bothered her but I just shrugged it of hoping I could deal with it later. After the boys left we decided to find outfits for the date. After that we headed back to my car.

"I need to call Rosaline" I said while dialing her number.

"Yea, I just got off work im heading to your house now"

" Wait!"

" What?"

" Change of plans were kind of going on a  triple date...." I moved my phone away from my ear.

" Are you seriious!!!!!! You didnt even tell me!!!!" 

" You done yet?"

" Ughhh yesss" I put her on speaker.

"Okay well your going with Robert" 

"Oh okay hes cute" not as much as Alex. I smiled to myself reminding me of what happend when he left.

" Helllloooooo?!?!" Age pushed my arm keeping one hand on the wheel.

" Yeah?"

" So we'll all go to your house and get ready alright?" My mom was working overtime since she was a police officer so it was no big deal if they came over.

"Yeah sure" I said looking at Age and she nodded her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearining my long black hair down with medium sized curls in my hair instead of my usual straight hair. I decided to wear the Reverse Triangle Stripe Printed Bustier Knit dress I bought a couple of weeks ago from Urban Outfitters with some black heels and some silver bangles on my wrist. I decided on making my eyes smokey since it went with the outfit. I started feeling uncomfortable on what I wore.

" You guys think I should wear this?" I said still looking at myself in the mirror.

"Yes, you look amazing" Age said looking at me in my reflection behind me.I started to look what she was wearing. A short red ponte skirt with a loose black top and some red and black heels. She looked so beautiful with her hair straight brown long hair that was usually curly. Rosaline said something to her before I could.

" Age you look beautiful" She said a little shocked.

" Thanks" She smiled putting on a necklace she brought when we went into Forever 21. I noticed what Rosaline was wearing when I saw her doing her makeup. A floral teardrop top with black skinny jeans and some pink heels. She looked pretty as always. I saw her putting on eyeliner and Age and I looked at eachother and we started laughing.(Inside joke) She looked at us and scolded at us. It just made us laugh more. We were watching TV down stairs in the living room until the boys came. We walked out to see a limo with the boys standing outside waiting for us . They all seemed to be wearing the same thing, a long sleeved buttoned down shirt with skinny jeans, some supras and a different basketball team hat on their head. Alex was in the middle with gapped eyes looking at me. 

" Hi" I smiled at him and looked down at my shoes. The last tiime I went on a date was with this guy name Jaylin. I got dared to because everyone knew he had a crush on me.. Ill never forget he wore his moms heels under his pants because I was surprisingly taller than him. By ALOT.

" You look beautiful" He said looking shocked. My face got hot again. I could feel it.

" Thanks" I smiled again. He opened the door for me while everyone else got in the vechicle. I sat next to him ofcourse.

" Soo" I said a little nervous bitting the bottom of my lips. I could taste a little bit of the strawberry lemonade chapstick I put on before I left the house.

" Where are we going tonight?" I added. He smiled at me and grabbed one of  my hands.

" Umm I was thinking we'd go to Lamaj, you know a little out of town.... I dont really want any fans interrupting our date" I smiled squeezing his hand nodding. That made sense considering I lived in New York. Lamaj was a fancy resturaunt. Only the biggest celebritys went there because it cost so much. I knew the owner, he was my cousin. So I could problably get a good discount.

" You look amazing Leah..." He said his face getting a little red. I kissed his cheek. His face got redder. We arrived at the restuaraunt shortly. It still looked the same the day Jamal first bought it.