Chapter 2: Urban Outfitters

" Hurry up, hurry up"

"Ok ok im out" i said getting out of the car. Once i was out she grabbed my arm dragging me as quick as she could inside the mall.

" So where do you think he is?"she said looking all over the mall.

" I dont know but can we go to hollister I want to get that dress ive been wanting" 

" Ughh fine but we have to make it quick" I nodded my head so she knew i was okay with it. We quickly went into hollister. Once we went into the store a guy in khakis and with no shirt on greeted us. Dammn these guys who work in hollister are so cute.

" Okay so you look that way for the dress ill look this way" I said.

" Okay"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Age we've checked everywhere now can we please please go to urban outfitters, I wanna see if they have the jean jacket I want".

" Ughh fine watever". We walked a couple of stores down from the food court we were in and arrived. I asked the lady where they were and she showed me it. I couldnt decide if i should get the darker navy one or the lighter. I heard Age scream and something fall on the ground..... or someone. I quickly grabbed the darker one and ran over to where i heard the accident. Once i saw him my heart dropped... it was him in person Alex. My face started getting hot and i started panicking. He started walking up to me and i swear i could hear my heart pounding.

" Hey umm i think you friend is having an asthma attack" he laughed. Omg his laugh. I died a little inside, it was either that or i was having major butterflys in my stomach. I tried to talk but nothing was coming out of my mouth. I heard someone snickering and saw Alex was next to someone. I turned my head and saw it was Austin. My mouth dropped open and my eyes went big and he snickered more. I started to realize what Alex had said and looked at the floor to see Age spazzing on the ground saying "Im dead im dead i died i died" i giggled under my breath looking at her. Once she calmed down i helped her up.

" Hi Austin omgg im like a HUGE HUGE fan" he smiled at her.

" Hey cutie whhats your name?" Her eyes looked like she just saw jesus.

" Ummm ummmm m-m-my n-n-ame is a-a-a-a-a-a-"

" Adriana" I said shocked that i even spoke up. I remembered if  she ever met him she told me that i would have to talk for her so i guess thats what i did.

" Hey Austin you guys wanna hangout with us?" Giving him my best smile thinking he would buy it . I doubt he would say yes hanging out with fans.

" Umm sure, Alex are you okay with that?" He asked.

" Yea definately" He said looking at me smiling brightly. Damn that boy was hot. And with that I payed for my jacket and also boutght a bando for it. We walked out of the store, Austin standing next Age then Alex then me.

" You want me to hold these for you?" Alex asked me pointing at my bags. My face got hot again.

" Umm sure if you want" I said.

" You dont have to" I added feeling a little guilty.

 " I dont mind holding bags for a pretty girl" Aww he was to sweet.

" Thanks i smiled at him. I glanced over at Austin and Age they were both red as a tomato i wonder what was happening.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Soo.." Alex said. I looked back at him.

" Ummmm" He said scratching his back

" Umm I was umm just wondering how about we a- all of us go to a resturaunt tonight" he said looking red and all embarrased.

"Thanks but I dont know, Im supposed to be meeting up with my friend tonight.." I started to feel a little awkward.

" I get it theres someone else.. figures"He said feeling the tension too.

" No, shes a girl we were gunna hangout tonight.." I trailled off.

" Oh, well she can come too if she wants I dont think Robert wont mind coming if  I asked, you never know they just might be together at the end of the night.. just look at Austin.." He pointed to Age and Austin. I looked over he had his arm around her and she was laughing at something I smiled at the sight of her having a nice time.. she deserved it. I started thinking of James and my eyes started to get all glassy and sting. It was kind of hard to think about him nowadays..

"Hey, I didnt say you had to go I was just asking" he said looking at me as if he did something wrong.I swallowed the lump in my throat.

" No you didnt do anything" i choked out fighting back the tears. I really had to move on sometime..

" Alex?"

" Yea?" He answered a little glumed.

" So what time are you gunna pick us up?" I smiled at him and he smiled back. He laughed a little.

" Umm i was hoping like 6 or  6:30? is that okay" He asked.

" Thats perfect" He laughed. 

" Umm alright" Smiling like he just got a present.

We were walking around the mall for about an hour I got a couple of things at Forever21. MY legs were killing me.

" Soo" he said until he stopped looking at his phone. I stopped and so did the rest of us.

" Austin we gotta go your moms wondering where we are" He said. I felt a little sad..we really didnt get to talk that much.

" Oh yeah" Austin said scrolling his finger on his phone. Age took his phone and put in her number. I laughed a little. She would.

" So ill see you later...." He waited for me to say my name.

"Leah" I hesitated a little.

" Right Leah.. ill see you later"  He said backing up still looking at me. Austin grabbed his shoulder guiding him to the doors.

" Come on loverboy" He said. Alex punched Austins shoulder problably embarrased.

" Your the one to talk" He shot back.

" Whats that supposed to mean" Austin feeling offended.

" Man, you know what I mean I saw you two flirting like its no ones business" 

"Hey we were just-" I couldnt here anymore of what they were saying. I turned to Age feeling exhausted of what all just happend. She looked like she just had the best time of her life. Then she screamed out of know where smiling like crazy. The mall cop looked at us hard. When he looked away we started laughing. Ages phone started ringing and her eyes glowed wen she saw the I.D.

"Its him" She said..

"Hey" She answered her gaze dropped.

"Oh okay" She said, then hung up. 

" What did he say" I asked.

" It was just Alex he forgot to give you your bags, hes outside.."  I noticed that they werent in my hands I forgot I had let him hold them. I ran outside and saw him with his bulls hat on.

"Hey" I said going up to him. He looked at me smiling.

"Hey..oh um these are yours" he handed me my bags.

" Thanks" I smiled at him. He was looking at my lips. My stomach started doing that thing again. I saw him moving closer to me.

"Yeah" He said dazed still looking at my lips. He was lenaing in closer. OMG OMG OMG hes gunna  kiss me  what should I do should I kiss back OMG im scared I dont know wha- my thoughts fanished when he touched my lips with his. I kissed back feeling more butterflys. He pulled back me hoping that he wouldnt. I looked down at the ground feeling wierd. A car near by beeped. I saw Austin looking at us. He started wigling his eyebrows at us looking like a creep. I started laughing. It reminded me of something...

" So tonight" Alex said looking back at me smiling.

" Tonight" I said smiling back. He pecked my cheek and we said our goodbyes. Moving on felt good.