Chapter 9: Staying in Part 2

Rosalines POV

I got a text from Age saying

'Austin invited us to his concert. Wanna come?' I sighed texting her back from Boston.

'No I cant.' Mean while, I was on my laptop looking up ball gowns for my quinceneria listening to my favorite song  Right By My Side by Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj. I started singing along until I was interupted by my phone vibrating 4 times. One text was from Robert and the other was from Age. Robert said

' Hey boo' I smiled, I liked it when guys texted me first, because if I text them first I would feel like im annoying. I texted back trying to make a conversation. 

' hey babe wassup?' I sent it and opened Age's text

' WHY NOT.?!?! ITS GOING TO BE SOOO AWKWARDD!!!! I NEED Y OU to help me pick out my outfit and help me with my hair AND get rid of the awkwardnessss.......you know how awkward I get ' I exhailed a laugh and texted back

I'm sure you will be fine, besides I cant go even if i wanted to, Im im boston remember? My "double life". Lolz so a nyways ummm just dont make it awkward, just make up topics I mean how do you talk to Dante? Trust me its not that hard.'  With my fingers hurting from typing a paragraph, I recieved two more texts form Leah and Robert. Before opening my text from Robert, my cousin Alexis burst though the door.

" HEY boo! How are you hun?" I think she noticed my stupid smile as I saw Robert's text

' Nothing much just thinking about you ;)' I looked at my cousin who jumped on me taking my phone. Before I could say anything, she cut me off.

" who are you texting?" I saw she was looking though my texts from Robert and an unexpected text from Cody. My eyes were bugged and my face had blushed when the text from cody said

' Hey beautiful.' My cousin's face was shocked aswell.  

" IS THIS HOT CODY? THE CODY THAT WE MET ON OOVOO,SKYPE, AND TINYCHAT?" I shrugged and remembered I gave him my number a long time ago but I wouldnt think that he would actually save it. Everytime we would chat online he would call me beautiful. I snatched my phone form Alexis's hands and texted Robert back first.

' Aww boo...your so sweet. I wish i was back in New York with my cousin so u cud meet her :('

I went to Leah's text, my cousin was getting furious

" What are you doing?! Text Cody back!!" I held my index finger to give the 'one moment' sign. I texted Leah back

'Omg I was texting Robert and then Cody( from texas) texted me, well i think its him but ill find out.

I finally went to codys text and asked

'Umm hey is this cody?' My cousin looked like she was going to slap me.

" What the hell are you doing?! You dont go umm hey to a hot guy!! You have to be like 'Hey hottie' or 'Hey boo' or something like that! You dont go Umm HEY! hes hot i cant believe-" I cut her off. 

" I have a boyfriend I wouldnt do that" His face turned from angry to surprised.

" Who, When, Where? How long? Is he cute? Is he a good kisser?" he voice went low looking at me turning her head a little.

"Does he have a brother? Is he tall? How old is he?" I covered her mouth with my hands.

" Breath Lexi, His name is Robert, we got together in New York, We only dated for a day so far, yes he is cute. Yes he is a good kisser. I dont know if he has a brother. Yes he is tall. And i think hes 15,16" I showed her a picture of him and me at the carnival. I laughed at her facial expresseion.