Chapter 4: Dinner

When we walked in, the resturaunt was empty. There were twinkling lights dangling on the ceiling. The place was breath-taking. The waitress escorted us to our seat. The boys pulled our chairs for us like gentlemens.

" So umm should we start of with with drinks" I asked. She shooked her head.

" Im not going to be your waiter tonight" I looked at Alex he was just smiling at me. I laughed as if she was joking.

" Nope" She said

" But he is" She added and turned her head. I followed her gaze and saw my cousin smiling brightly at me. It was Jamal dress in work clothes just like the other waitress. I got up and hugged him. I knew him but i never saw him that much since middleschool. He used to live with me and my other cousins. They were all like my brothers and sisters. Whenever my mom had to work it was Aunt Charlottes house for me. He lived there because he did bad things in the past, but that was the past now he owned a 5 star resturaunt. I missed him so much. He was always the closest one to me in that house. Now that im older I stay home while my mom works. I dont really visit that house anymore.

" Hey" I said 

 " Hows your mom"

" Shes good" I smiled.

 " Jamal!!!!" Age and Rosaline said in unision. They also knew Jamal since I was in 7th grade. I looked at them then at Alex.

" Did you have something to do with this?" I smiled. He put his arm around me.

" It was just a little bit of calls, not a big deal" He started blushing.

" Thank you" 

" It means alot" I added.

" No problem" He smiled all cheesey. I laughed and kissed his cheek. I looked back at Jamal.

" This is Alex" I smiled brightly.

" Nice to meet you" They shook hands.

" And that's Austin" I said

 " Oh, I knew i've seen you before I remember the first time Age told me about you!" We all started laughing and Ages face went red as a tomato. 

" Its ok" Austin said looking at Age.

" Its cute" He added smiling at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner we decided to go to the beach behind the resturaunt. Jamal said it was no big deal. Age and Austin going one way, Darian and Alex going the other. Alex and I stayed where we were

" Soo.." We were walking on the shore of the beach our toes touching the soaked warn sand.

" When are you guys going back to Texas?" I said playing with my fingers.

" I thought you werent a fan" He smirked at me.

" Not really a fan of Austin never said I wasnt a fan of you and well... when your with Adriana as long as I am, you start to know things about Austin Mahone and his crew" I said. He snickered.

"Yeaahhh" I added getting a little hot.

" So when are you?" I added. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me, grabbing my hands.

" Umm, were leaving in a week.." I looked down at my feet. I didnt want him to go.. I was just starting not to have feelings for James anymore..

" Leah.." I looked up at him. He squeezed my hand tighter. He smiled.

" But if you and me workout...im willing to stay longer" I smiled satisfied with what he said.

" So what does that make you and me?"I asked.

" Well.." He scratched the back of his neck.

" I was hoping for you to be my girlfriend.." I smiled clapping my hands jumping up and down. He started laughing.

" Is that a yes?"

" Mmhmm" I smiled. We looked into each others eyes as our faces got closer. I could feel his warm minty breath on me. He laughed a little.

" Umm, I think I should take you home now". I nodded we holded hands walking back to the limo with our shoes in our hands, meeting up with everyone else. They all looked at us smiling looking at our connected hands. We all went into the limo and arrived at my house. The girls decided to just sleepover. As soon as I went inside my room, I took of my dress and put on my pajamas. I sat on my bed for Rosaline and Age to finish getting dressed. I suddenly thought of everything that happend tonight. My heart jumped as my phone vibrated. It was a text. I read it and smiled.

Have a goodnight beautiful

                                                 -Alex

I dont know how this boy got my number.......but I was glad.