Chapter 1: Mall Time

"Dear D- "

No thats bad i dont like starting off like that... too girly. "hmmmmm Dear Journal.... nahh to original hmmm Dear Acons nooo good but not good hmmm i dont know". I closed my laptop wondering what to do next. I wanted to start a new story on Wattpad but I couldnt im never good at starting stories. Then I heard a buzzing getting a little freaked out. I looked at my phone  that was sitting next to me on my bed. It was just Adriana, my best friend she was calling me. I quickly answered my phone.

" Yess?"

"OMG OMG IM DEAD DEAD DEAD"I rolled my eyes.

"What now Age?"

"AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE IS AT THE MALL.. AS  IN THE MALL WHERE WE AS IN YOU AND ME LIVE AROUND" You and I...

" Is Alex there?"

" No...i dont think so.. just him"

"Oh, then i dont care" I hung up on her and started my laptop again hoping to succed the beginning of my story. My phone started buzzing again knowing who it was i answered .

" Im on my way..."

"THANK YOU I LOVE YOU YOU OMG I CANT WAIT TO MEET HIM ACTUALLY HIM AUSTINN CARTTER MAHONEE AHH HES SOO-" I hung up again wondering what to wear. It was summer so im not having school anytime soon. I went to my dresser and closet. I decided on wearing my sleveless chambray shirt with my new black high rise denim shorts with a pair of black toms. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, did my hair and went back in the room dressed and ready to go. I went too look at myself in the mirror, I had black long hair with big brown eyes. I was average hight but I still feel like the shortest one at school. My phone was buzzing like crazy knowing it was Age I decided not to answer. I was problably taking to long. I took my phone and saw the called  I.D. it was her. I pressed ignore. I scrolled through my call log and saw Rosaline. It wasnt that hard to find her on there. I pressed call and waited for the ring she answered on the third when i was about to hang up.

" Leaahh babyyy"

"Creep." She laughed.

"Yes?"

" Anyway... You wanna come to the mall with me and Age?, Apparently Austins there"

" Austin who?"

"Carter Mahone" Mimiking Ages voice.

" Sorry cant, remember im counceling at the camp"

" UGHHHHH, you bum"

" Sorrryyyyy"

" Its alright ill just go with Age "

" Why doesnt Jamessss gooo"

" Stop, you know we dont talk anymore, after what he did.."

" Ughh its called forgiving and forgetting Leah"

" Like you would know.."

" HEY!"

" Ughh watever, ill see you later, your sleeping over tonight "

"K bye!"

"Bye". Why did she have to talk about him shes acting like im gunna see him again. I started putting on my makeup. I decided today was going to be a natural looking day. I put on a little bit of foundation and a tiny coat of eyeliner. i put my phone in my bag and left the house. I took my Mercedez Benz. I was still excited being able to drive this thing. I still cant believe my mom actually bought it for my 16th birthday. I got in the car putting my bag in the back seat. Ages house wasnt that far away. I got there in a couple of minutes. Ages house reminded me of the Adams familys house, all private and a big white beautiful house with flowers in every corner..okay mabey it wasnt like the adams familys house but watever.

" Why are you late he problably left already!!!"

" I doubt it"

"Yea okay" Considering hes Austin Mahone hes problably signing autographs. We arrived at the mall and Age bounced out the car I then noticed what she was wearing. A red poncho kind of shirt some jean shorts and her favorite pair of red toms.

" Well are you coming or not?"

" Do i have a choice?" She smiled.

" Nope" She answered popping the P.