Chapter 16: Hospital

Rosalines POV

I shifted in the hospital chair trying to get comfortable. With no luck I opened my eyes and watched Leah sleep on the hospital bed. I watched as her eyes began to blink more than once then open her eyes. I quickly got over and bent down to where she was. I watched as she got up and touched her head feeling the little band aid on the side of her head with pain in her eyes.

“What happened?” she asked looking at me worried. I could hear the dryness in her throat. I looked over to the light wooden brown table on the left and gave her my water.

“Thanks” she said as she gulped down some water.

She started laughing. I looked at her.

“I had the weirdest dream... Ok, so Alex and I were in the hotel room and Age called and told me some random guy gave her-”. I cut her off telling her it wasn’t a dream. She just looked at me. “You fainted because you saw Justin and since you fell and Alex wasn’t able to catch you in time you hurt your head pretty badly” I added.

“… But I’m okay right? Where’s Alex?” She said looking around the room.

“ He went downstairs I think, with your brother and you’re going to be fine the doctor said you’re just going to have to take it easy for a couple of days” she answered with a ok. A couple of seconds later Alex came in. I saw the swollenness in his eyes. I watched as him and Leah both cried wrapped in each other’s arms. Ok I cried too… but only because it was cute. I took a picture of them and put it on tumblr as they just looked at me and scolded. I giggled a little bit and turned my head to focus on something else to get the attention off of me. I plugged in my earphones to listen to music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin’s POV

I gave one last wave to my Beliebers as they cheered louder. I looked through the crowd of fans. Man I love these people. They changed my life. Turning around I went through the black doors with the dancers.

“Hey Justin, good concert tonight” Antonio, one of my back dancers said.

“Aye, thanks bro” I answered as we did our handshake we made when we were on tour. We said our goodbyes as I walked to my dressing room. Almost to the door, a girl came up to me and asked for an autograph. I looked at her. Typical Belieber. She was crying. I looked at her swollen eye the other being covered by her hair. She asked for a picture with me. I smiled and told her of course as I put the loose brown piece of hair behind her ear. I took the camera from her and kissed her cheek as I pushed the button. I looked at the picture I took.

“Beautiful” I smiled looking at her. I said goodbye to her and hugged her. I walked into my dress room sighing taking my shirt off and looking for some clothes in my dresser. I took a quick shower and got dressed. After I put on deodorant and cologne, I gelled up the top of my hair like always. After that I walked to the couch and went on twitter I retweeted and followed the girl I had just talked to who had tweeted the picture of us together. I was retweeting some fans about the believe tour coming up when I got an incoming call from Scooter.

“Hey Scooter, how is she?” I asked worried.

“I’m on my way I’m waiting for the limo to come pick me up” I added.

“She’s alright Justin calm down, the doctor said she’ll be alright she just has to keep it cool for a couple of days” he said on the other line. I sighed feeling a weight lifting of me.

“Uh alright, I’ll see you at the hospital” I said

“Alright bro see you there” I said bye and hung up. I heard a knock on the door seeing Kenny.

“Hey JB, limos here” he said.

“I’m ready” I said getting up walking out the room. We walked down the hall to the back doors where the paparazzi were authorized not to come back there. Going out the door I felt the July breeze go through me. Fall is coming. I shivered a little getting in the back seat of the limo. I plugged in my earphones as I listened to Jaden’s new song he wanted me to listen to until we got to the hospital.