Hailee pulled up outside Lauren's house and Jade and I bounced into the house. When we got in it seemed that Camila and  Lauren were home already as we saw Ally on the sofa. She must have seen us as she flicked the TV off and sighed.

"Jesus Dinah's never having a party again I've already delt with the other two" she rolled her eyes, she was talking to herself more then anyone else.

"You can sleep in the guest room I suppose." She lead us into the guest room and just left us to it. Jade fell onto the bed and I decided to just fall next to her. We were now lying next to each other face down. She moved up the bed

"You going to come cuddle me or not?" My senses kicked in.
"You don't even know me I could be an ax murderer."
"Well yeh there's always that possibility." She laughed
"You're drunk" I told her. She raised her brow at me.
"And how would you know that, being sick made me anywhere around tipsy but not drunk." I smiled at her and instead of replying moved up to the bed next to her.
"I've only just met you." I said cautiously
"Really? I had no idea?" She laughed again "look I'm taking a chance and letting go of all my problems to cuddle with a beautiful girl. Are you going to help me or no?"

I smiled and shook my head whilst moving to place my head in her chest.  She put her arms around my waist "better" was all she said until I head her slow breaths of sleep.

Jade
I don't know what had gotten into me. I believe it was the craziness of the whole ordeal. I mean I managed to develop a crush on girl I only just met a couple hours ago whilst I was drunk. And then managed to get her to sleep in my bed with me. It was amazing, i was taking a chance and it felt amazing.

I began to wake up at around 9:00 am with a splitting headache and a weight on my leg. I looked down which was very hard to do due to the hammer that seemed to be banging in my head. She was there. She was still there. Be it she was clinging to my leg instead of my chest and her head was in an... interesting place. But she was there and that all that mattered. She groaned and began to rub her eyes.
"Morning" we both said at the same time groggily. I let out a breath of laughter, it was too early for this.
"You stayed?" She looked up at me
"I did" I smiled I wanted to stay here and find out everything that happened last night to go in place of my now foggy memory.
"I need to move before me leg falls off." She began to get up but apparently that meant her head had to put a little more pressure onto where it was.
"Here you go" she was now moving her head and can I just say she must have gotten whiplash with how quick she moved.
"Uhh...so...sorry" she stuttered out with a raging blush forming on her cheeks.
"No no don't worry about it it's fine." I laughed it off whilst she left the room to, I'm guessing, go see people.
I sighed and got up from the bed and started to shuffle out to the living room.
"Hi" I managed to get out at the sight of Lauren. Apon sitting directly in front of her I realised how much worse she looked then me.
"Oooo look what the cat dragged in"
"Shut up"
"You look like utter shit my friend." She gave me a look.
"Well you don't look to good yourself." She looked up at me with a mischievous grin and if I'm honest I was a little worried. "Your little friend didn't look even half decent when she came out of YOUR ROOM." She smirked.
"Shut up you bitch we're just friends."
"That's not what Hailee told me,'your really beautiful you know that?" She said in a lovely dovey voice mocking me with finger quotes around what I had let slip last night through my drunken state. I didn't even say anything to Lauren before sprinting up stairs, forgetting my headache.
'HAILEE STEINFELD I WILL KILL YOU" I screamed through the house.
"LAUREN YOU BITCH YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T TELL HER" she screamed back as i grabbed her and tackled her to the floor.

i lay her on her back threw my leg over the side of her and pinned her arms above her head. 'Lauren get your arse over here and help me.' i heard her thunder up the stairs. glad that we'd been best friends for so long and she knew exactly what i meant by 'help'. she gave Hailee one look and soon enough was on the floor next to me tickling the hell out of her.

'STOP! STOP! I CANT BREATHE!' Lauren stopped and turned to me. Hailee must have taken that as an out because before i knew it Lauren and i were wrestling a now very flustered Hailee around the room. it wasn't until Lauren pinned me down by accident and Hailee managed to run away that i has the chance to look up at the audience we seemed to have gathered at the door. Camila, Jesy, Dinah and Normani were all gathered around the door laughing away whilst Leigh - anne, Ally and Perrie were looking around with incredibly confused expressions. Lauren and i just smiled up at them all, well until Camila shouted out in fits of giggles 'i don't know weather to count this as cheating.'

Lauren turned bright red, in the midst of all the chaos we'd forgotten our current position and i must say if i wasn't so embarrassed i would have thrown up. we quickly scrambled up and away from each other to different sides of the room. i genuinely thought the four goons at the door were going to die as they all fell over onto each other in even more fits of laughter.

after everyone had calmed down Perrie turned to all of us as asked 'This is normal?' i thought about my friendship with Lauren and Hailee as well as Dinah and Jesy and sure enough there was a lot of shouting and laughing as well as fighting and all that other jass.
'If i say yes will you run away?' i said with a smile on my face. she pretended to think about it playing along with a smile on her face too.
'depends what i'm getting out of it?' i could hear the rush of blood to my face as well as the loud 'OHHH's' from the girls. Perrie and i looked each other in the eye before bursting out laughing.
in amoungst all of this i managed to say 'I think you'll fit right in here.' and she looked at me with a smile on her face.