21. A Real Promise..

Start from the beginning

I got out of the club with frustration and uncontrollable  Anger and got in my car and start punching the steering wheel... How dare she?.... how can she be with someone other than me?... how can u do this to me my angel?...You are an angel who flown to my world and got this devils attention and when you got his full attention you are just ditching him and flying to somewhere else.... No.... I won't let it happen or l won't let u go or be with someone other than me and that's a PROMISE...

Riya  P.O.V. .

After leaving me with Isabel and Andrea, Martin went out to attend a call from Mom...

" So any guys here attracts your Attention Ms.Riya" Isabel asked with a michevious Smirk...

"That's why I lied you that Martin is my Boy Friend... " I said.

"It's not that you are going to spend your life without a life partner" Questioned Andrea...

"Yes.. I defiantly will..
I need a life partner not one who comes to Club and drinks and dances with some random stranger....' before I complete my sentence..

"So you think that all guys  who comes here are just for drink and spend some time with girls.... Girls who comes here are just want to dance with some strangers ah?" Isabel cut off my sentence and said...

"Let me complete... See Coming to Club for a drink or for some hangout with friends are not bad... But it will be worst when they come for just time passing with other women leaving his woman alone in home and coming to just flirt with random strangers.. are those which I hate here" I said.

I also pointed out... "see the girls standing there with the least clothes and tries to gets some strangers attention... And see the guys on the dance floor... dancing with some strange women and touching her"

" What if she is with him.... you don't know whether she is with him are not?" Andrea questioned...

"Note one single thing... Real men never touch a his women like that in front of others though she belong to him...And a real women doesn't show her body to some strangers just to gain his attention... Does any of your boyfriend or Husband touch you like that in front of others or you both showed like that girls doing over there ? "That question of me made them silent...

But suddenly I got a glimpse of Man who I knew already... It's Bruno... He stood behind a guy in front of him... The girls are falling head over heels for him... But he didn't gave them a single glance and one women tried to go near but that look make her to move away... I still didn't  glimpse of his face. But when he turned I saw him... This Guy is Alessandro Lombardi who I met near Coffee Shop.. The truck... I called him Idiot.. Yes I have to say Sorry for calling him Idiot...

"We accept your words... But as for now but not always" Her sorry face turned into evil.

Just then a familiar hand comes and hugs me from back and I turned it smiled seeing Martin...

"Shall we dance?... please..." He asked...

"OKAYYY..." I shouted through music...

Isabel and Andrea said they are going to the Hotel room connected to the club where their respective partners are waiting... We waved them bye and went to the dance floor... Never mind I don't know about dance other Classical one.. I accepted to go and dance with Martin...

We danced for a while... Martin is acting different...
" Martin are you drunk?" I questioned...

"Just a little wine Riya.. I'm all perfect... But he is more perfect.." He said.

"Who?... He... who??" I asked..

"Bruno... I just gone to attend a call... I feel thirsty so I drank something tats near me.. Then only I came to know it's heavy alcohol... Then some guy tries to get my wallet... Just then he came like a hero and saved me... And he said he will leave me with one who I came with but I just said I'll take care"... Martin expressed dreamily the last part ...

"Are you okay... ?" I asked him.

Still we both are dancing...

" No... He makes me feel something Riya... I like him from the first day..."He murmured under his breath without knowing what he is talking...

"So the little boy is no little anymore... He is in love with one" I teased and laughed and he also joins with me... I just pinched his cute red cheeks and kissed him in his cheeks... But his next sentence makes me feel worst...

" Even Mom would be happy like us if I would have found the guy who went against mom like that.. Mom would never lost all her wealth because of that single person na?" He said...

I just caught his hands and took him outside and made him sit in the car... All the while he knows Mom is in debt when I asked him to donate my properties to someone.. That makes me lose my mind... If they thought me as their own they would have informed me... With that I started driving that car towards our Home after texting Isabel that "we are leaving as it's emergency"....

**********

Guys please let me know your thoughts. ...

Again the credit goes to @celinaknight aka angel!!!!