Collided Part 1

Chapter 58

Maya's P.O.V

"You look cute. I like that one." Riley said for the a million time.

"Riley you have said that for the last dresses" I give her a look "Cause they all good on you."

I was right now at the moment going dress shoping for my wedding with Lucas! I still can't believe that he asked me or that Riley is pregnant.

"Come on im being serious I want it to be special. Everything." Riley gives me a 'aww' look.

"Just be yourself and pick any color any dress and who gived a fuck if its not for church" I smile at the suggestion Riley gave me and nod my head.

After searching for about another hour I finaly found my dress.

The dress.

"That's it

"That's it."

"Great" Riley gave me a hug behind and a bright smile.

"Well im excited we can leave cause im getting hungry" Riley was even more funny when she was pregnant and that light up my mood even more than it used too.

"Yeah, okay" I laugh as we both leave the store and to a chineese restuarant.

"Oh my god this is so good!" Riley said in relief when she took her first bite of the eggroll.

"How could you eat that?" I dislike eggrolls to the core.

"How can you eat mint Ice Cream" by eating it.

"Fair point."

"So, how did your parents take the news of you being prego and all" I ask taking a sip of Sprite.

"It was hard but they took it quite well... I guess" I chuckle a lite bit. I remember when she told me the news I was freaking excited and scared for her hoping that everything goes good.

"What is Lucas doing now?" I look down at my phone to check if I have recieved any texts or calls but I got nothing.

"I don't know proably running an earan or still sleeping" I reply.

After eating we head back to the car and head home.

__________________________
Author's Note:

Hey guy's just wanted to say that I have found time for today to upload! :)

But im about to go to Ocala for a Horse competition so I will try write and edit the last 2 chapters but idk if I will have wifi to upload though but enjoy this chapter till tommorow;)

Remember to.....

Vote&Share&Comment!!