Broken

Chapter 13

Maya's P.O.V

I'm finally getting to go home. After the full recovery. It actrully wasn't that bad they just wanted to keep me for the rest of the week to make sure nothing goe's wrong with nothing went with I told that to everyone but they didn't listen.

All of the pass week I just keept thinking of Lucas. In fact I still do.

As Mr. Mathews Drive me home. Riley was also there.

As we arrive I gave a thank's to Corey and Riley. I head up. As I recieve a text from my mom.

Mom: Dont you dare come home!!! Recieved Today at 4:30pm

And another text but from Riley.

Riley: Happy birthday peaches!!!
Recieved Today at 2:00pm

I totally forgot today was my birthday.

I look at the time 4:45pm. My mom has to know me when someone say's don't enter I have to. Im like that, I was born like that. I look into my bag and I coudn't find my headphones. I texted Riley if she could do a u-turn and she said yes.

I walk in... "Mom im fin.." as I turn around I retness something awful. A gun pointed torse my head. "Get down" the masked man demanded. " MOM!!" I cried she was all bleeded out on the floor. "Yall are so pathetic. Broken. Wanna be's" I look around the room and found thier were two more.

The person holding the gun gave me a hard kick. Which hurt like guts!

The door open with a Corey that looked like he was gonna explode and a worry Riley, Lucas, and Farkle also police officers.

What I didn't notice that the floor was burning and the guys left.

Lucas starts to pick me up off the floor.

"Nooooo!!!!!! MOM!!!!" I start to kick as to cry. The ambulence came.

I was sitting at the end of the ambulence as they check up on me.

"She's Gone" I say slowly crying.
"May..." Lucas was going to give me a hug but I dogged him away I just don't want to talk to anyone or feel anyone. I just want to be alone.