New Start

Chapter 23

Maya's P.O.V

I finally got to Boston after three long hours. I head out to find my dad wating for me and a Police officer. What?

"Hey"

"Hey. Dad. Officer what are you doing here?" I ask a little to controlling.

"I hired her for you. So you won't escape" he say's smiling. What!!!

"What! Dad I did not all come this way to have someone watch my back!" I say fully angry.

"Listen I know but it's for your saftey..." I cut him off. "Okay fine. Can we just go" I say walking out the airport.

As my dad pull in his house. Its huge. Dang. "You live here by yourself?" I ask fully suprised. "Used too. Not anymore." He says I start to laugh.

As he opens the door to his gigantic house. "Okay so we're going to Dinner so we could get to know eachother. So go get ready Officer Hilda is going to show you to your room." He say's. "Okay" I reply. As I to a hallway with four rooms.

"This is your room. If you need anything I would be down the hall." Hilda said.

Wow! The room was huge. King size bed. A bathroom, witha tub, and a shower, toilet, sink. A walk in closet full with clothes. Flat screen TV with NETFLIX!!!!!!! Even a mini Kitchen! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I lay down on the bed.

Let me call Lucas.

"Hello" he answered.

"Hey hotty" I replied.

"Maya. How are you? What are you doing?"

"Good. Good. The house is huge. So as my room. And I miss you so much!!!" I say with a smile on my face.

"Me too. I can't believe that your gone. I feel completely lost with out you. I miss you so much all I want to do is have you in my arms and never let you go." Awww.

"Awww baby! Stop your gonna make me cry." I say holdin g back the tears.

"Maya are you ready?"

"No! Dad coming!" I yell.

"Hey listen Lucas I have to go but I promise I will call you back later. Love you bye"

~

Lucas P.O.V

"Bye love yo..."

"And she hung up." I say disappointed.

"Look Lucas she said that she was gonna call you back later. She will." Farkle says.

"I just hope she didn't meet someone." I say with jealousy.

"Lucas she just got there..." Farkle said.

"Yeah. Lucas she just got the plus I know Maya she loves you, and I know that she would never cheat on you" Riley say's as she sits on Farkle's Lap.

"Yeah your right" I say.

~

Maya's P.O.V

"I'm ready" I say to no one.

"Okay. I'm fixing something here you can wait for me outside!" My dad yelled.

"Okay"

As I step outside I bump into someone.

"Ohh sorry." I say as I squat down to the mess I made.

"Its okay...I just came here to give this to Kermit." He says as we stand up.

"Ohh I can give him that." I say as I held my hand out.

"Ohh thanks. Hey are you kemits daughter?" He asks.

"Yeah. How you know?" I say smiling.

"Well Kermit is really popular here in Boston so yeah. Also cause he kept telling everyone." I started to laugh and so did he.

I like this guy. But as a friend.

"I'm Max" he say's with his hand out.

"Maya" I reply. As I shake his hand.

"Okay well I gotta go" "Bye" I say waving at him.

"Bye" he replies.

As he heads off. My dad comes in view.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yeah" We head to the car and so did Officer Hilda.

-----------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guy's I'm so happy to say that my music comes out this Friday.

Thanks for 2.6k reads!!!

Love yallll.

Hah-hurrrrrrr.