Lost

Chapter 55

Riley's P.O.V

I coudn't even believe what Maya was telling me. I was shocked but happy for her.

Deeply at first I was lost. But know... BOOM!!!

She and Lucas did it!!!

MIND EXPLODE!!

And they are in good terms and dating again.

Of course I wasn't so happy with the first news but if they loved each other so much to go through with that then why the hell not.

"I'm so happy!" She said dancing in her white dress.

"Like I haven't been happy in months. But now I feel amazing like... like I've wroken up from a coma and took a deep breath, like I took my first step, like my mom is here with me" I couldn't help but cry.

"I'm so happy for you" I cry out. She laughs and gives me a wide smile.

"Thank you riles, for everything. You mean the world to me. You know that?" I nod and give her a big hug.

Maya Hart im so thankful for her.

_____________________

Author's Note:

I started to cry as I played the music while reading the book.

I know this book was kinda weird with all the drama but its not about the events. It's about how a group of kids learn how to live, face off challenges.

Know this chapter was kinda short but it was worth it since you guys got to see Maya & Riley!!

Thank you for everyone who has kept reading!!

To MadihaBhamani and KiaKing90 for reading & voting!! :) All the time!

The last five chapters will be Happy ones!

BLESSED ones!!

Please make sure to....
Vote&Comment&Share!!