You Like...

Chapter 17

Maya's P.O.V

2 Week's Later

I still haven't told Riley about me and Lucas. But today is the day I am.

I walk into school, as I see Riley at her locker's which is right next to mine.

''Hey. Riles I need to talk to yo...'' She cut me off before I even got to finish. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

She was looking at something. Better yet someone, and it was Farkle. I looked back at Riley she was blushing. Like deeply blushing.

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She liked Farkle!

"RILEY!!!!" I looked at her with a sqickey smile. She looked at immediately. "What?" she asked looking at ne with a glare because she knew what I was about to say.

"You lik...." I was covered with Riley's hand in my mouth before I even got to finish my sentence.

"Shut up!!!!!!!! I dont want everybody, mostly Farkle to know!" she say's in a more of a damand tone.

"You have to ask him out" I look at her. And she looks at me back. "Fine when we work on our project together today." she says looking at me as we walk together to class.

-----------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Finally RIARKLE. I'm not really good with there pot realationship.

I didnt right this chapter as a Lucaya cause I was planning the rest of the book.

40-50-60 chapters.

I literally never had a book over 30 chapters! Thanks for 1 44k read's!!!

Vote & Comment!!!

90 Votes on the full book= Next Chapter