FAKING IT

Chapter 15

Riley's P.O.V

Today was the day. Me, Lucas, and Farkle all decided to make Maya a Party. A wild one. So she could get her mind off of her mom's death.

8:00pm

It was finally time for the party. Were using Farkle's house since his parent's are never around and because his house is big.

   The house was filling up so quickly.

Maya finally stepped in. She was done. Will I hope this could cheer her up.

Lucas P.O.V

I was looking around the house.

Then Maya came through the door she looked sad.

"Maya. Over here" said Riley. Maya looked at us then walked over to us putting a smile on her face. A fake one.

"Hey" she said with a lone tone. "Thanks for the party guys!" she said. "No problem. We love you and we want you to know how much we care" Farkle said. I looked at Maya which she felt since she flench a little.

She started walking away. "Hey Maya are you okay?" I ask. She quickly stops on her tracks. She turned around with a big smile on her face. "Im Fine!" she practiclly yelled.

She walked away.

"OUCH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. Riley slapped me on the arm. "What was that for?" i asked. She looked at me "For not telling her how you really feel!" she said. "I tried but thing's got complicated" I explained. "Shes FAKING IT" said Riley. "I know"

Maya's P.O.V

I hate that my friend's have pitty for me. I just want to be left alone. But I can't since I live with all of them.

Wait didn't I tell you my house is now Lucas, Riley, Farkle and I's house. I hate since I have to be around Lucas. But I also like it. I get this feeling that I've never felt before. But he doesn't feel the same.

"Oh. I'm Sorry." I said. "It's okay cutie" i bummed into ...........

------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guy's hope you like.

Comment if I should keep going with this book.

Vote & Comment!!!!!!!

Thank's!!!!

(I love the Photo 👆👆👆)