Kidnapped

Chapter 35

2:45am - January 15

Lucas P.O.V

   I've been trying to Text & Call Maya but she hasn't picked up the phone. Im afraid something's wrong.

    I call Riley. "Hey, Riley" I ask in a worry tone. "Hey Lucas, What's up?" She asks in a tired voice. "I was wondering if you knew where Maya was?" "Proably with her dad. In her house getting sleep that I wish I had!"

   "No Riley. She's not picking up any of my calls" I say. "Well can you blame her she just found out that you cheated on her. " Shit. "Umm...actrualy I didn't tell her about it yet" "WHAT!! Lucas you promise!" She screams damanging my ear drums.

    "Yeah. I know i'm sorry. But... I called her dad and he also doesn't pick up. And her friends say that they havent seen her for day's" I explain. "Okay that is strange, but hey we could go tommorow to her place with Farkle and my parents." "Okay" I replied.

3pm - January 15

   We finally arrive at Maya's place, which is surrounded with Police Officers. "What is going on?" Topanga says. "I'm a go check it out" Farkle says. "No. Me and Corey are going to check it out. You three stay here!" Topanga says in a death glare. "M'am! Yes! M'am!" Riley screams making us all laugh.

   "Riley, your parents have been talking alot to the officers" Farkle says. "I know I wonder what there saying" she replies.

    I see Topanga put a hand over her heart as she starts to back up and Corey holds her tight. "Whats going on?"

   "Maya" he said. "What!? Maya what?" I ask in a scared tone. "She's been Kidnapped" Topanga says as she starts to tear up.

    What. This can't be happening it's all my fault. I look at Riley and Farkle is holding her tight as she cries. I start to tear up. Corey comes to me in a hug. "Everything's going to be okay. There going to find her." "How do you know?" I ask. Well yelled. "She's Strong. You have to believe." Riley says.
_________________________

Author's Note:

Yayyy!!! Finally a longer Chapter. Like I said almost all Chapters are going to be short. Except the most important ones. Like this one.

Hope you like!💋

Comment & Vote!✅

Thank You!!!😍😙😘😚