Not Happy

Chapter 25

Maya's P.O.V

I was still standing there at the rain. I coudn't believe he was standing right there in front of me. Lucas. Lucas Friar.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. It's not that I was disappointed to see him. I was just shocked.

"You don't want me to be here? Cause if you don't I can just leave."

"No. No. Lucas. I'm super happy here it's just that you never told me you were coming." I said stepping closer.

"Well I just wanted to suprise my girl. I mean if I could..." I cut him off "Of course you can and I love that you came here... but just why?" I ask.

"What do you mean why?"

Lucas P.O.V

I can't believe she is asking me this question doesn't she remember our 1 month Anniversary.

"I mean why are you here. Today. Like why not another day?" Did she really just ask me that.

"You don't remember?" I ask with sadness in my voice.

"No" She replied so confident.

"Our Anniversary"

Maya's P.O.V

"Our Anniversary" he replied so sad.

HOLY SHIT I FORGOT OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!!! I'M DEAD!!!

"OH my God I forgot" I said so low that I don't even think he heard me.

"Yeah I've notice" he said with already tears coming down his eyes. "Lucas I'm so sor..." I tried to explain. "Don't even. We haven't talked for like two weeks. And you forget. You forget everything." He started screaming at me, like I knew he would be mad but not this mad I mean it's just and Anniversary and of one month, like it's not even a big deal. I thought out at least I thought I did.

"OHHH OKAY IT'S NOT BIG DEAL SO NEXT THERE IS ANOTHER ONE I WON'T DO ANYTHING I WOULD JUST SIT AROUND LIKE YOU DO AND NOT EVEN BOTTER TO CALL YOU!!!!" he said so angry and with that he walked away. I tried to catch up to him but he was already to far. I can't believe this. I can't.

~

It's finally the next day and I still feel awful for what I did. I need to find out how Lucas is. I'm worried.

"Hello" a sleepy Riley answers.

"Hey Riley have you heard of Lucas?" I ask.

"No not since yesterday. Why?" She says, and then I start to worry.

"I forgot our anniversary.." Riley didn't let me finish my sentence she just started to scream at me just like Lucas did. I got so annoyed so I ended the call.

I can't deal with this right know I need to find Lucas. I'm totally not happy.

---------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry I haven't updated I've been lazy.

Ohh and don't think that I forgot about the hole Maya's mom killer. Nope I didn't and it is just getting started.

Who do you think is the killer?

Coming soon in the Next Chapter's-

Nothing

Wired behavior

Party

Kiss

Story

Cheating

Somethings wrong

Killer

Revealed

Kidnapped

No clue

Saved

Back home

Secrets

Drunk

Truth

Fight

Time

Over

Set up

One Nights

Miss him

Miss her

Too hard

Jealous

Kiss Part 2

Virgin?

Dead

Lost

Found

Love

Yes

Collided Part 1

Collided Part 2

Collided The Final Chapter

Next Update:
August 25, 2016 - Chapter 26

Next Book: New Girl (Lucaya) Coming Soon

Vote & Comment & Follow me!!!!!