Almost

Chapter 14

Lucas P.O.V

It was very hard to see Maya like this. Hurt. Depressed. Two day's after her mom's death. I was now the funeral. We were all in Riley's house. The couch section. We were all ready.  "Hey Lucas. Can you go get Maya she's in my room." Riley said to me with a smile. "Sure" I sad walking up to her room.

  I open the door and saw Maya looking at her self in the mirror while she had red puff eyes and tears going down her face. "Hey. Are you okay?" She quickly turned around wiping away her tears. "Yeah. Let's go."

  She turned around and quickly head toward the door. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back in the room.

"Your not fine!" I say. She looked up at me. "Im lonely. Un- Loved. Forgotten." she says trying to hold back her tear's but it clearly doesn't work.

She starts to cry. Hard.

I pulled her to torse me and put my hand's on her face wiping her tear's away. "Hey you are not lonely. You have us. Farkle. Riley. Auggie. Topanga. Mr. Mathews. And...me" she looked up. We just looked at eachother. I started to lean in...and......?

------
Authors Note:

Guys keep reading this is just a little break for you to calm everything. If it happens or not!!!! (Evil Laugh & Smirk)

----------------

Just as I was about to touch her lip's she moved her head to the side. That causes me to crash my lips into her wer tear cheeck. I open my eye's and backed up. I looked at her. But she just stared at the floor.

Riley then came in. "Maya. Lucas come on were gonna be late." Maya quickly looked up and headed torse the door. Leaving me disappointed in the room alone.

I guess I just have to give her time.

-----------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guy's hope you liked. Sorry to disappoint you but I promise it's just getting good!

Ohh and your about to find out why does people killed Katy (Maya's Mother)

Vote & Comment!!!!!

Thank you so much for 1.16k views!!!!