It's better for you

Chapter 21

Maya's P.O.V

   Everyone came over right away when Riley called to say something went down with  me.

  ''What happened? Are you okay?''  Lucas said as he barged in with Farkle. '' I'm fine.'' ''You don't look fine. Did he hurt you?'' Lucas said. 

  ''I'm fine.'' I say as I give him a peck on the lips. ''What. Are you bleeding... did he fuckin' hurt you'' ''Lucas don't please I just need you here in my arms.'' ''Fine.'' I knew he was mad you could hear it through his voice.

  Farkle was going to speak until he was interrupted by a knock on the door. ''I'll get it'' said Riley.

  And I wish she didn't.

  ''You called the police'' I stood up asking Lucas. ''No'' he replied.

  ''Maya Hart?'' the Women police asked. ''Yes'' I was scared did the bad guy called her and said I hit him. But hey it was defence.

''I need to talk you'' she said. ''Well talk to me then'' I say trying to hide my nerves. 

''Alone.''

''Whatever you have to say,  you can say it in front of me and my friend's'' I say. ''Okay'' she sat down in the couch and so did all of us.

  ''We notice that you don't have any relatives here. And since your minor you need to stay with a family member.'' WHAT! ''But Riley is my family, she's always been.'' I say defending my sister from another mother. ''We mean a real family member...'' EXCUSE ME!!! ''RILEY IS A REAL FAMILY MEMBER!'' I don't know what took over me I got mad Riley is a real sister to me. She's always been there for me when nobody has. ''Your father has volunteered to take you in. Your leaving this Friday. Here is your ticket to Boston. Don't be late!'' and then she left.

  I was too shock. To say anything I just sat there thinking what's become of my life. ''I'm not going. I have to go to the dance.  It's our one month anniversary this Saturday.And..and...and I don't want to NO!!!!!!'' 

   ''Hey Maya, we could still be together, okay. It's this could be good for you. It's better for you. Plus you have no choice.'' Lucas says as he stair's deeply through my eye's. I nod just nod.

''Okay. I'll go.''

-------------------------------

Author's Note:

So I have big plans. And it does look like the book is all about Maya, but that what brings Lucas and Maya together. 

Plans are that they-

Dance

Breakup

Rain

Kiss and more.

Hope you like!

Vote & Comment thanks!

Q: How many chapter's you want?

40 Chapter's

60 Chapter's

80 Chapter's

Vote so I can move on to next chapter.