Sorry for what happened

Chapter 29

Maya's P.O.V

I was sitting at her bed, thinking reiter or not to call Lucas. And tell him everything that happened, at the party.

But then I remembered after the way he treated me before the party. The phone call. I just can't take that out of my head. Why was he mad at me?

Or was it to him self?

No. I'm the bad girlfriend. I cheated on him. While he is suffering and trying to be with me. I can't believe I did this.

I must have been thinking deeply in thought. Since I didn't here the knock on my door. I got up from my bed and headed tore the door.

When I opened the door, I found Max standing in front of me. I was about to close the door till he yelled "Wait!"

"What do you want Max?" I asked clearly annoyed. "I...I. I just wanted to say, that I'm sorry for what happened yesterday at the party. It was totally my fault, and I take full responsibility."

I just looked at him, like he's crazy. "Um...okay? Look Max it's not you fault. It was none of ours. So just please go. Cause I'm trying to think what I'm going to tell him about last night." I tell him. He looked at me with a more of a satisfied look.

-------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry I didn't update in 3 weeks. It's just I just started writing a new book. So, I've been cought up with that. But I'll start updating.

Vote & Comment!!!

Next Update: TODAY!

Coming Soon Chapter's-

Story

Cheating

Something's Wrong

Killer

Revealed

Kidnapped

No Clue

Saved

Back Home

Secrets

Drunk

Truth

Fight

Time

Over

Set Up

One Nights

Miss Him

Miss Her

Too Hard

Jealous

Kiss Part 2

Virgin?

Dead

Lost

Yes

Collided Part 1

Collided Part 2

Collided The Final Chapter