Dead

[SO LAST CHAPTER WAS WEIRD JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW MY FRIEND THAT WROTE THAT HAS A DISTURBING MIND]

Chapter 54

Maya's P.O.V

I wake up to find myself sleeping all alone. I froze as everything that happend last night came back to mind.

Oh no! What the hell did I just did!?!?

Soon later Lucas walks in with clothes of mine that I left here along time ago. "What's going on?" I was too scared to speak.

"I thlew away the sheets. Here your clothes so you can change." He helds them out to me and I grab them noticing I was naked behind the covers.

I see him scratch his neck as I head to the restroom to change.

I came back out side to find Lucas not in the room. I walk to the kitchen and see a plate stack with 2 pancakes, 2 bacons, 1 scramble egg, and 1 sussage.

"Thought you might be hungry after last night" he says as he sits down and I follow after him.

Okay.

I coudn't eat.

I needed to talk to him.

"Lucas. We just had sex last night and you telling me I am hungry" I was angry. He looked up after swallowing a piece of his bacon.

"I didn't want to pressure you. I know you feel scared. I know that it might still hurt down.." I cut him off "Yeah a little. Riley's parents are going to kill me. Im...im dead" I yell.

Shit!! Im dead!!!

Lucas grabs my hand "No cause there not gonna find out. Unless you tell them" hes right "But your parents they must have heard everything last night" I totaly forgot about his parents.

"There in Florida for vacation" I sigh in relief. I look back to him and realize something so big.

I missed him.

I loved him.

I climb on to his lap and catch him by suprise.

"I love you" I say looking up to his eyes.

"I love you too" he cups my face with his hands and kisses me.

_________________________

Author's Note:

So as I was writting this chapter I was listening to the song ^^^.

Amazing song I love it. Mostly with the last part of the chapter.

I love this chapter so much!!!

It kills me to know that there is only 6 more chapters left😭

Hope you like this chapter! Please remember too....

Vote&Share&Comment!!