Rain. Chapter 15.

We all decided to go to Oxwich Bay becauase, for once, the weather in Wales was decent. The boys all came downstairs in their shorts and vest tops. I had to admit, they all looked gorgeous. We decided to wear a similar style of clothing to them, with just a bit more purple and pink accessories. 

When we arrived at the beach, the boys instantly ran into the sand and we trailed behind. I was never really into fitness. Or exericise really.

We all sat down in the sand and had a cider each. It was bliss. 

Rebecca and Luke were cuddling and now kissing in the sand. I knew they would hit it off. Beau and Alisha were soaking eachother in the sea. Which left Daniel and myself sitting together, my legs over his and his head on my shoulder.

I heard a growl. I loud growl. Shit, I know what that is. The next second, rain poured from the heavens and hit us with powerful force. I heard Rebecca and, strangely, Luke scream in union. Daniel jumped up and pulled me up with him, both attemping to run without sinking in the sand back to the car. Luke, Rebecca, Daniel and myself all reached the car together. We all got in and laughed as we watched Alisha and Beau run up the beach. Beau falling over, which made it twice as funny.

When they eventually got into the car, we all just sat in silence and watched the rain come over the beach. It was peacefu as we listened to the rain pitter-pattering on the windows. 

It was lovely.

You got me. (A Daniel Sahyounie/Janoskians fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara