Wales.Chapter 11.

''Tasha, get up!'' Rebecca shouted from downstairs. ''It's like 1pm!''

I peeled open my eyes to look at my clock. She was right, it was 1 in the afternoon. I couldn't believe I had slept for so long.

''Okay..'' I moaned.

I got out of bed quiet quickly and made my way downstairs. Everyone was sitting in the living room with huge smiles across their faces. What was going on here?

''Uh, morning.'' I said causiouly.

''More like afternoon!'' My brother said.

''We've got some exciting news, sit down.'' My mum said.

I went and plonked myself next to Rebecca, who was also smiling like an idiot.

''We're going back to Wales for a week! To see the rest of the family. I booked it this morning and we leave tomorrow morning.''

I didn't know what to do with myself. Obviously, I was excited because I love my home country and I do miss my family but I had to admitt, my heart dropped. A whole week without seeing Dan?

''Are you excited?'' My mum said eagerly.

''Uh, yeah..totally.''

''You don't sound very excited.'' Matt said.

I looked at Rebecca, and she instantly knew why I wasn't overwhelmed. She sighed and excused us from the room. She took me into the kitchen and sat me on the stool.

''Now, I can totally understand why you're not too happy about leaving here for a week. But, it's only one week. We will be back here before you know it. And hey, it will give you and Dan a chance to properly miss eachother for once! It will make him realise how head over heels he is for you.'' She said.

''Yeah, I know. But, I know my mum. Knowing us, we will stay there for longer than a week and then it would be a month and then before I know it, Dan and I have split up and we are moving back.''

She rolled her eyes at me. ''Don't be so stupid, of course that wouldn't happen! Look, even if your mum wanted to stay, I will come back here with you after the week is up okay?''

''Okay, thanks.'' I smiled and hugged her.

We both went back into the lounge and by that point hardly anyone was in there anymore. Matt and his girlfriend, Ishbelle had gone out for the day and my mum was watering the plants that were in the corner of the room. I decided to ring Daniel and ask him if he would take me for something to eat, after all, I hadn't had breakfast. I told him to take me somewhere simple, I wanted something easy and possibly fattening to eat. Couldn't be bothered with vegetables.

He obviously said yes and he was at my door in 10 minutes. I didn't bother dressing up or putting on much make-up, I felt too tired even though I got up at 1. He greeted me with hard kiss smack bang on my lips. We both got in the car and he took me out for a McDonalds. Yum.

As we were finishing our chips, I remembered that I had to tell him about the trip to Wales.

''Dan?'' I said.

''Yeah?''

''I've got some bad news, well it's kind of bad news.''

He looked up at me. ''What is it?''

''My mum has booked a flight back to Wales for a week. I only found out earlier because she only booked it last night. I leave tomorrow morning.''

He didn't know what to do with himself. He sat back and sighed. ''Well, as long as it's only a week. Youse better be coming back, otherwise I'll be flying over there to you.'' He laughed.

He sat forward again and winked. ''Wanna get out of here?''

I nodded and we both raced back to his car. He drove off quickly and I played with his hair as he was driving. I then traced my fingers up and down his muscley arms and then made my way to his thighs. I could see the look in his face changing. It was getting him really worked up. He pulled over onto a little road behind the park where he had taken me for a date.

''What you doing?'' I asked him.

He unbuckled his seatbelt. ''I can't wait any longer.''

He clambered over the handbreak and gears, and then lunged himself onto me. I unbuckled my seatbelt aswell and ran my hands through his hair. He planted kisses all over my neck, grazing my skin with his teeth. He found a soft spot and kissed it hard causing me to moan. He fumbled with his top, clearly struggling to get it off in this tight space. I helped him, yanking it over his head. His chest was broad and toned. His biceps looked like they could crush anything in their path and his shoulders were hovering over me. I rolled the seat down, trying to make it more comfortable. He ran his hands up my top, stopping before he got to my boobs. I'd never felt so confident in my life than I had right now, so I ripped my top off over my head, leaving me in my bra.

Dan looked me up and down. ''Fuck, you are gorgeous.''

I kissed him hard, thanking him for the compliment. He pushed his lower half against mine and I felt his excitement. I knew he was ready and I knew what was going to happen. We both slid down our trousers and underwear, kissing eachother as much as we possibly could during it.

''Are you sure now?'' He asked me.

I took a deep breath in. ''Yeah.''

He positioned himself ready and did it slowly. It hurt for a minute or two but then it felt good. He started to pick up the pace, moaning loudly. He grabbed my hands and put them above my head, holding them there. I knew it wasn't going to take long. The car windows steamed up, we both felt the heat coming off eachother.

''Fuck!'' Daniel screamed.

I was in too much pleasure to even utter a single word.

About 3 seconds later, we both hit it together. He rested ontop of my naked body, trying to catch his breath.

''That was amazing.'' I managed to get out.

''Thought I had better give you a parting gift before you left, ey?'' He joked.

He rolled himself back onto his seat, grabbing his pants on the way. We both got dressed as best as we could and he drove us back to my house. I grabbed my things out of the car and he walked me to the door.

''See you when I get back, I'll text you. I'm going to miss you so much.'' I said.

''I'm going to miss you too beautiful.'' He kissed me on the cheek. ''Have a fun time.''

I nodded and pecked him on the lips. He turned around and walked down my path before stopping just before the end. He turned around and looked right at me.

''Oh, and by the way, I love you!'' He shouted.

________________________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING, PLEASE VOTE AND I WILL UPDATE MORE:)

-@fiveaussiboys