Kiss Attack. Chapter 8.

I froze in my spot. Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend? What? Were my ears playing tricks on me? I think he could tell that I was shocked and he started to lose hope. I had to reply quickly.

''Yes.'' I said.

Still frozen, I managed to get out a smile. He looked at me and processed what I had just said. The next thing I knew, he had a massive smile spread across his face and he was soflty laughing, in relief. He took my face in the palms of both his hands and planted a big kiss right on my lips. I could feel him smiling, he was so cute. I couldn't help it, but I started smiling too. We both realised that we were doing the same thing so we burst out laughing. Suddenly, I was attacked with kisses. He kissed all over my face with small, quick pecks and said ''mwah'' with every one. I started laughing hysterically, trying to playfully push him away. He started laughing because I was literally about to piss myself, I couldn't help it! He was tickling me!

''Daniel! Stop, I'm gonna wee!'' I screamed.

With that, he climbed across the seat, over the handbrake and positioned himself above me. Oh my lord.

''What are you doing?!'' I asked.

''You know, trying to get at you easier.'' He teased.

I rolled my seat back, trying to give him more room. However, I didn't know he was resting on my seat, so he slipped and fell right ontop of me. Well, his head landed right in chest.

''Well, I'm closer to youse now, thats for sure.'' He said chuckling.

''I know that haha!'' I said.

He removed his head from my chest and looked up at me. I raised my eyebrows and he met my lips before I could blink. His lips were still soft and calm, but he was really kissing me. I could feel the fire in my tummy, the heat in my chest and the fireworks in my heart. My head was spinning and thats when I knew, I was falling in love with him.

_________________________

PLEASE VOTE AND THEN I'LL UPDATE:)

-@fiveaussiboys