Bliss. Chapter 13.

I was pacing back and forth in mams house, waiting for that knock on the door that I had been wanting to hear for days.

''For gods sake, sit down you lunatic!'' Alisha and Rebecca said, almost in union.

''I can't, I'm too excited.'' I replied.

''Well, you're making me tired just by looking at you.''

Then, I heard it. A knock at the door. I heard boys outside, Australian accents. I knew it was Daniel. I ran to the door, looking in the mirror and fixing my hair quickly on the way, and opened it to see 3 boys standing there.

''Daniel!'' I yelped.

He dropped his bags and leaped at me, hugging me from the waist, tightly. I hugged him back, harder.

''Hey baby.'' He said.

He broke the hug only enough to see my face. He kissed me straight away and I felt butterflies in my tummy.

''Uh...bro?'' I heard from behind Daniel.

Daniel turned around to the boys at the door, who were also holding bags.

''Oh yeah, uh babe I hope you don't mind, I brought some mates over here, I didn't want to fly on my own anyway.'' Daniel informed me.

''No problem. My name is Tasha.'' I said.

''Hey I'm Luke and this is Beau.'' Said the boy with the lip piercing, pointing to the boy with quite a lot of tattoos but gorgeous eyes.

''Nice to meet you and welcome to Wales, come inside.'' I said.

We all walked into mams, placing their bags in the lounge. Alisha and Rebecca had disappeared into the kitchen, so I called them out.

''Girls, this is Luke, Beau and Daniel.'' I said, introducing all of them.

I could see that Rebecca and Alisha were shocked at how many hot boys we had in the house. Even I had to admit, every single one was rather attractive.

''Uh, hey.'' Rebecca said, nudging Alisha, whos mouth was open. ''I'm Rebecca and this is Alisha.''

''Hey girls.'' Beau said.

''Bec, could you take Luke upstairs and show him to his room? Alisha, do the same for Beau?'' I said, knowing that it might get them to have a chance with the boys.

''That would be great.'' Luke said, excitedly.

Rebecca took Luke upstairs first, I could hear them laughing already, I knew they were getting along. Alisha followed up after.

Daniel and I were alone in the lounge. I decided to help him with his bags and tell him all about my family and Wales.

''I have a lot of family, theres no pressure but we are all close so they will all want to meet you.'' I laughed.

''Oh god.'' He said.

Trying to reasure him, I walked over to Daniel and wrapped my arms around his neck. ''Don't worry, everyone is so nice and they will love you, just as much as I do.''

''Well, I bloody hope so.'' He laughed, kissing me on the lips.

As the night went on, I could see that Luke and Rebecca were getting along really well, Luke was laughing and being quite flirty with her and Rebecca was doing the same back to him. Alisha and Beau were also heating up, he constantly had his arm around her, pretending to be ''friends'' but a friend doesn't act like that to another friend. I could tell all of the boys were tired, so they all went up to bed. Alisha and Bec went to get some blankets from upstairs as they were sleeping downstairs due to the unexpected arrival of two other guests. I was obviously going to be in bed with Daniel.

He fell asleep almost instantly, but he never forgot to put his arm around me first. He was so protective over me, and I really liked it. Just incase anything happened in the night, his arm would be able to pull my in quick, or if I felt cold, he would be able to warm me up in no time. He always snuggled into me, even after having sex, he would always cuddle me. Then again, he was practically a walking teddy bear, how could you not hug him?

__________________________________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE AND I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING, ILY:)

-@fiveaussiboys