The Question. Chapter 7.

I woke up in the best mood ever. Which is unusual because I'm normally still tired, but this time, I felt refreshed. I knew instantly why. It was because of last night with Daniel. I stretched out my arms and legs, and then reached for my phone.

Dan had text me already saying: ''Hey baby, youse really know how to work me up. Haha. I'll call you.''

I couldn't help but want him to call me that moment. I get so excited when he texts me and I get even worse when we meet up. Be pacient I thought.

I slowly got out of bed, my legs were aching a bit from walking last night. I walked downstairs and heard my brother in the kitchen, he was making everyone breakfast. I gave him a half-hearted wave and went into the lounge to see my mum sitting on the sofa, watching TV. I sat next to her and joined in. We both were watching Jeremy Kyle, typical us. They were just about to give the results of a DNA test when my phone rang. I quickly looked at the caller ID to see if it was anyone important, it was Dan. I lept up immediately and ran upstairs.

''Hey Skip!'' I said, trying not to freak out.

''Hey chick, I need to ask you something, but I kinda wanna ask you in person...uh if that's okay.'' He said.

I had to admit, I felt a little nervous. ''Yeah sure.'' I said, trying to play it cool.

''Come around in like 10?'' He asked.

''Okay.''

I hung up my phone and started to get ready. I only put on a splash of make-up because he made me feel like I didn't need to wear any at all. I threw on my jeans and a hoodie and made my way over.

He was already standing outside waiting for me. He kissed me on the lips straight away and I kissed him back, obviously. He pointed to a car, which I guessed was his, and we both got in. But we didn't move.

''Uh, Dan, are we gonna go or?'' I asked curiously.

''Nope, I just didn't know where to take you because it's too late for breakfast and too early for lunch, so I thought we would chill in the car.'' He said.

I burst out laughing. ''You're so weird!'' I joked.

''I know.'' He chuckled.

''So, what was this thing that you needed to ask me?'' I bravely said.

He looked down at his hands. He looked like he was preparing to ask me this question, a lot.

''Don't be shy Dan.'' I tried to reasure him.

He looked up at me and grabbed one of my hands. ''Look, I'm not good at this shit so I'll say it fast. I'm dopey, weird, silly and maybe a bit mad sometimes. I'm not really clever but I do know one thing.'' He took a deep breath.

''Will you be my girlfriend?''

______________________________________

PLEASE VOTE GUYS