She's Different.Chapter 10.

We walked home that night, or should I say early morning, hand in hand, the entire way. We had told eachother that we love eachother and it couldn't have been more perfect. I knew that he respected me because for him to tell me something like that before we've even had sex is a big thing. I also knew that it would happen sooner or later.

When we arrived at mine, he kissed me hard on the lips and slapped my bum before he left. Which made me giggle madly. I walked inside to be greeted by my brother. Shit, it's like 4am, he must have heard me go out.

''Where the hell have you been at this hour?!'' He sharply said.

''Look, please don't tell mum but I was out with Daniel okay?'' I replied, I couldn't lie to him

''No, it's not okay! You shouldn't be out at this time, it's bloody ridiculous! If anything had gone wrong, do you know what could've happened to you?!''

''I know Matt! At least I wasn't on my own though, I was with Dan, he would protect me!''

''You don't know that, if he had got knocked out or something, you would've been on your own!''

''Please don't hate Dan for this, he is really good to me.'' I said. ''It was my idea anyway.

''It was your idea?!''

''Yes.'' I lied.''I'm sorry.''

Matt shook his head. ''Just go to bed, for gods sake.'' He marched up the stairs and I followed him up after. I slumped myself into bed and fell asleep straight away.

*Dan's POV*

''Ey, youse still with that girl across the road?'' My dad said.

''Yeah, I am. She's so amazing dad, you really need to meet her.''

''Yeah, I would if you bloody brought her around here!''

''Dad, she's been here before. She came over when you were at work.''

''Oh, great. Thanks for telling me, idiot.'' He chuckled. ''Bring her around here, and then I'll meet her properly.''

''Yeah, I will. Go to bed now you idiot, it's 4am.''

''Nah, feeling a bit nocturnal tonight.''

''Okay.'' I laughed.

I went up to bed myself instead. I layed in bed thinking about her. I couldn't get her out of my head. I hadn't felt this way in a long time. She was different.

____________________________________

Please vote and then I will update:) Thank you.

-@fiveaussiboys