The Park. Chapter 6.

I went and sat in my living room and started to talk about Daniel with Rebecca. I told her everything that happened and she could not stop smiling the entire time. I could tell she was so happy for me. We sat there for a while just chatting about random things and obviously Dan. I didn't realise how fast the time had gone and it was already 7pm.

I was about to get something to eat when the doorbell rang. Rebecca jumped up and opened the door. I heard her talking and then I heard a familiar voice, it was Skip.

I ran to the door, excited to see him. I reached the door and Rebecca nudged me and then walked back into the lounge. He was smiling with that infecious smile that he has and it made me weak at the knees.

''Hey beautiful, you didn't call me.'' He made a pout and frowned, it was cute.

''Uh, yeah sorry about that, I was going to, but I hadn't realised the time and I thought you might have been out or something.'' I said.

''Well, I was sitting right by my phone all day. Wanna do something? I'll take you to the park if you want?''

''Sure, let me just grab my bag.''

I almost ran back into the lounge to grab my bag and waved to Bec. I left the house and we both started walking down my path. We walked to the park, it wasn't far. He had this planned, it was a perfect time to go. The sun was about to go down and the park was filled with warmth and sunlight. The trees swished in the warm breeze, it looked like a dream.

''Ey, sit down, it's nice down here.'' He said.

I hadn't noticed that Daniel had sat down, I was too over-whelmed with how perfect everything looked. I sat down next to Dan and we both just sat there for a few minutes, watching the world go by.

''Wow, the park looks great at this time.'' I softly said.

He didn't reply. I looked at him and he was looking right back at me.

''You're great.'' He said.

I smiled and moved in closer to him. Before I knew it, our lips were locked on eachothers. His hands grabbed my hips and caressed my face. His lips were the perfect texture and moisture. They were so soft and damanding. He rolled himself on top of me and we continued to kiss. I ran my hands through his hair encouraging him to keep going. Eventually, we both were struggling for air, so we broke the kiss. Still lying on top of me, he just looked at me. Now, normally if someone is just looking at you, it can make you feel a little bit uneasy, but he didn't make me feel like that. I felt like I could say or do anything and I wouldn't be judged.

He pecked me once on the lips and laid down next to me. We didn't speak and just watched the sun go down. I felt my hand being lifted, I looked down to see Daniel placing his hand in mine and bringing it up to his chest.

We both noticed that it was getting cold, so we started heading home. We walked the whole way, still hand in hand. He walked me all the way to my door.

I went to get my keys out of my bag but he turned me around and pushed me up against the door. He grabbed my hands and pinned them against the door frame. Our noses were touching we were so close. We were both breathing heavily and he was obviously getting worked up. Even though I liked him a lot, I wasn't going to let our ''thing'' get to this stage already. So, I kissed him once. Not just a peck though, I kissed him hard. Enough to let him know that I knew what he wanted, but it wasn't going to happen yet.

I turned back around, grabbed my keys and quickly opened the door. I jumped inside and pecked him once before closing the door.

This had been the best night ever.

 ___________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE GUYS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED, THANK YOU:) - @fiveaussiboys