030

Last chapter :(

WARNING: It's very emotional

A/N: I know some of you are confused about last chapter when Lauren had sex with Lucy before she met Camila. What Lauren meant to say is before they met physically

-----

1 week later

Once Camila finished packing for her trip, she looked at her room one last time. She spent most of her entire life in this house and now she was probably never going to see it again. All of her Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift posters were down, her bed was made nicely, and her closet was cleared out. There was a light knock on the door. The door creaked open and with out looking, Camila automatically assumed it was Sofia.

"For the last time, Sof....you cannot use my room-"

Camila turned around, expecting to meet soft brown eyes but she was confronted with familiar green that often made her stomach erupt with butterflies.

"L-Lo? I mean Lauren", Camila furred her eyebrows together.

Lauren cleared her throat, looking around the room then at the luggage in Camila's hand.

"Hey...", Lauren gave Camila a light smile.

"What are you doing here?", Camila asked, backing away once Lauren stepped further into her bedroom.

"I came to say goodbye....and to explain", Lauren sighed.

"I don't want to hear it", Camila huffed, her cheeks turning red in anger as she recalled last week. "I'm going to miss my flight"

"Please...Camila", Lauren pleaded, stepping closer to Camila. "It'll only take a second".

Camila placed her luggage on the floor and crossed her arms, "You have two minutes...explain".

"Listen...I know what I did was wrong and totally fucked up, but I have nothing to do with Lucy-"

"For pete's sake, Lauren you have a fucking child with her!", Camila yelled angrily, throwing her hands up in the air. "You took my virginity...I-I told you I loved you-"

"I know, I know, but let me talk", Lauren begged.

"About what my sister said...Lucy is not my girlfriend. I don't know what kind of shit Lucy told her, but I am over her. And I know that you're definitely not taking me back after this but it was a mistake. We were both drunk a-and one thing lead to another. I just want to tell you that I'm so, so sorry Camz and I hate myself for hurting you like this. You deserve so much more...so much more love. You deserve someone that's going to be there until the end, someone to hold onto, someone's shoulder to lean on. A-and I can't be that person.", Lauren cried, hesitantly taking Camila's hand. Lauren pulled a ring out of her pocket. The ring was silver and right in the middle of the ring, the symbol of the sun and moon was carved out.

"Lauren...What-"

"Relax, It's a promise ring", Lauren weakly chuckled. "To show you I really care...and that I love you and will never stop, and it's okay if you don't feel the same anymore. But, can you promise me something?"

"Um..."

"Please Camz...Promise me that you will never forget me", Lauren said softly, starring into Camila teary eyes as she slid the ring down her finger. "Promise me that you'll remember me".

Camila wiped a tear that was falling down her cheek, "O-Okay...I promise".

Lauren smiled, wanting to kiss her but it wouldn't be right. She dropped her hand instead.

"I should probably go now", Lauren back away. "Goodbye, Camila".

"W-wait!", Camila stopped her and walked up to her. She opened her arms and slowly hugged her, inhaling her sweet scent one last time.

"Goodbye, Lauren".

--------

OMFG IT'S THE END YALL

I was legit crying while writing this but don't worry bc there's gonna be a sequel very soon!!!