009

hella teasing
-

"Drunk between my thighs?" Camila chuckled.

"Seriously, I know you'll probably be uncomfortable when I say this but fuck, I want to taste you." Lauren groaned.

"That didn't make me uncomfortable" Camila blushed, trying to hide her blush by burying her face in her hands as she throbbed.

"Then you won't be uncomfortable when I say, I want to fuck you hard against my kitchen counter until you come all over my-"

"Lauren!" Camila shrieked, pushing her thigh together as she felt a wetness leak onto her panties.

"Speaking of this subject...Camila can I tell you something" Lauren sighed and looked directly into the camera.

"Yeah" Camila nodded slowly.

"You know I like you and I know that you like me, but when I tell you this can you promise me that things will be the same?" Lauren said, slightly scared that this would ruin their relationship.

"Lo..."

"Remember when we first started talking and I said I was a girl?" Lauren asked.

"Mmhm" Camila hummed.

"Well, I'm a girl but I was born with a masculine genitalia" Lauren said slowly, making sure that Camila heard every word.

"And that is...?" Camila cocked her head to the side.

"It means that I was born with a dick" Lauren said straightforwardly.

Camila starred at her, trying to see if she was joking but by the look on Lauren's face, she knew she wasn't lying.

"Seriously?" Camila asked. "I mean, I heard of a g!p before but I never thought that I would know someone who had it. Especially a person that I like."

"So you...you um..." Lauren scratched the back of her neck.

"Of course lo, I like you just the way you are" Camila smiled. "And plus, my wish came true"

"What wish?"

"When we meet, and hopefully we'd still like each other, I'll get to ride you all day long" Camila winked while Lauren raised an eyebrow.

"And what about riding my face?" Lauren smirked.

"Hmmm, I don't know lo" Camila teased. "As much as I'd want that tongue in me, we'd have to wait."

"Camz stop teasing" Lauren growled.

"And why not...papi?" Camila frowned.

Lauren felt herself twitch, Lauren groaned at the feeling. "The more you tease the harder it's going to be to control myself when I meet you in person", Lauren grunted

"I think it's getting hot in here pa-" Camila dramatically gasped and began to fan herself but Lauren cut her off.

"Don't say it..."

"papi"

"Fuck camz" Lauren sighed and ruffled her hair a bit.

"I have to go" Camila pouted, "I'll talk you later papi"

"How dare you leave me in this condition" Lauren scoffed and pointed down to a bulge in her underwear.

"oops" Camila shrugged and tried to hide a laugh. "poor LoLo" She pouted.

"fucking tease" Lauren murmured before Camila hung up.

------

next day