028

pwease forgive me :(

--------

"W-what?", Camila almost choked.

Taylor nodded sadly, "Yeah, they're upstairs actually".

"Mom, Lucy and I are going out-", Camila heard Lauren's voice inside. Soon enough, Lauren appeared behind her sister with Lucy behind her.

"I-I think I s-should go now", Camila said weakly as she starred at Lauren, who had a surprised expression on her face. Camila turned around and began to walk to her car. She felt tears forming at her waterline but refused to cry in front of Lauren. Before she could reach out to open the door, a hand grabbed her shoulder, turning her around. Camila faced Lauren and pushed her arm away.

"Get away from me, Lauren", Camila said lowly, trying not to yell. She had longed to meet Lauren's parents but hated that she met them like this. Camila saw guilt in Lauren's eyes, but she did not care, at least not anymore.

"I-I'm-"

"You're sorry? Huh?", Camila scoffed. "Yeah, I'm sorry too. I'm sorry I thought that I believed in our relationship.". Camila reached out to grab the door handle, but Lauren stopped her again.

"It's not what you think, Camz, I love you", Lauren pleaded.

Camila pushed Lauren away again and opened the car door, sitting down in the drivers seat and closing the door. She started the car up and gave Lauren one last look before she drove away. Camila drove as fast as she could to Dinah's house, not caring if she was going over the speed limit. She let the tears fall this time. Once she reached Dinah house she hopped out the car and ran to the front door, knocking on it desperately. Dinah opened the door and immediately pulled Camila inside once she saw her face.

"Mila? What's wrong?", Dinah hugged Camila tightly after she shut the door. Dinah brought Camila to her couch and sat her down. "Why are you crying, babe".

Camila sniffled, wiping her tears. "Lauren...she fucking cheated on me". Camila could feel Dinah's blood boiling.

"Oh shit", Dinah whispered to herself. "Where the fuck is she?".

Camila shook her head, "No, Dinah. I don't need you to beat her up or anything. That'll just make it worse".

"Well, Do you want something to eat? Drink?", Dinah asked as she weaved her hand through Camila's hair, just like Lauren did. Camila cringed at that thought, she didn't want anything to do with Lauren right now.

"I want an explanation. Not right now though", Camila said. "I need to wait til' things cool off".

"Maybe it just wasn't meant to be", Dinah shrugged. "You'll find someone better, I promise".

I want Lauren though

No you don't

Yes. Yes you do. You love her

"I-I loved her, Dinah", Camila began to cry again and Dinah cuddled closer, wiping her tears.

"Don't cry for her. She didn't deserve you"

"I can't just forgot about her", Camila sniffed.

Dinah sighed and stood up, bringing Camila with her.

"I have an idea, Okay?", Dinah said and Camila weakly nodded.

Dinah picked up a random book from her bookcase and walked into the kitchen with Camila following. She grabbed a few things from her refrigerator like: Ketchup, mustard, chocolate syrup and eggs. Camila watched her quizzically as Dinah pulled her trash can closer towards them.

"This book-", Dinah held up the book that she picked out. "It represents everything about Lauren. You tear off a page, say something about Lauren that you want to forget , crumble it, throw it in the trash and use anything that I picked from the fridge to put over it."

Camila nodded, taking the book from Dinah and tearing off a page like instructed.

"Your eyes", Camila said, crumbling up the paper and throwing it in the trash. Camila grabbed the ketchup and squirted it over the page.

"See? Just like that", Dinah gave Camila a light smile. "Try another one".

"Your smile", Camila repeated the same process over again.

"Your body"

"Your voice"

"Your smell"

"Your touch"

"Your kisses"

God, I missed her kisses

forget about her

I can't

"I'm sorry, Mila", Dinah frowned and hugged Camila again.

"It's fine", Camila said. "Can I stay over? Lauren will probably go to my house to look for me".

"Sure, whatever you need, Mila", Dinah said, cleaning up the mess Camila made in the kitchen.

Camila pulled out her phone to text her mom.

Mom: Mija, Lauren is looking for you

Camila: I know mami

Camila: please don't tell her I don't want to see her

Mom: Why?

Camila: I'll be a Dinah's and don't tell Lauren I'm here

Camila: I'll explain later... love you

Camila exited out of her phone but noticed a few nonfictions from Lauren. Hesitantly, she clicked on them.

Daddy;): Camz I'm sorry

Daddy;): I'll explain everything if you just meet me at Linda's tmrw

Mila: you have reached a phone number that is no longer in service for you

---------------

I'M TRULY SORRY BUT NOT EVERY STORY IS DRAMA FREE :(((