013

Surprise guest ;)

--

"Shit", Camila cursed, jumping right off of the bed. "I'll be down in a second, Mamá". Camila straightened her hair and glanced at Lauren, giving her a worried glance.

Lauren raised her eye and stood up on the other side of the bed, ruffling her hair. "Hope your mom is in a good mood", Lauren joked, making Camila lighten up, but also even more worried.

Camila nodded, gesturing Lauren to follow her to the kitchen. Once the two reached down the stairs, Camila grew more anxious. She knew her mom would always accept her for who she was, But Camila hated lying to her. Of course she couldn't tell her that Lauren randomly texted her, asking for nudes and she sent a few pictures of her ass a couple times.

As Camila stepped into the kitchen, her mother laid eyes on Lauren, who had a wide smile on her face. Sinu then looked over at Camila who had a nervous smile.

"Hola, Mama." Camila gave a light hug to her confused mother then backing away to present Lauren. "This is Lauren...My...", Camila peeked over at Lauren before saying anything else. "My friend". Camila then again peeked over at Lauren who frowned a bit. "Remember?"

"Hello, pleased to meet you". Lauren went for a handshake, but Sinu went for a hug instead, making Lauren gasp.

"¿ahh...hablas español?"(ahh...you speak Spanish?), Sinu said as she pulled away from the hug.

"Mom, I don't think-", Camila chuckled nervously before Lauren cut her off.

"Sí", Lauren spoke, impressing the small woman in front of her. Camila raised an eyebrow at Lauren, surprised that she never told that she spoke Spanish.

"Ahh...impressive", Sinu hummed.

"You have a lovely house, It reminds me of mine almost".

"Thank you", Sinu smiled, "don't be afraid to make yourself at home, dear".

"Do you need help with the rest of the groceries?", Lauren asked politely.

"Well, actually I forgot to pick up some bread so I'll have to run back out", Sinu sighed and began to grab her keys.

"It's okay, I can go pick it up", Lauren chuckled, "If you don't mind".

Sinu playfully scoffed, "Oh no...I don't want you to do that, you've been too nice. I'll just run out and get it."

"Okay drive safe, Sinu", Lauren smiled as Sinu left out the house.

Camila starred at Lauren in disbelief. "Babe, you didn't tell me you were from Cuba", Camila said.

"You didn't tell me we were friends either, i'm sure friends don't send pictures of their ass", Lauren replied.

Lauren wasn't mad or passive about what Camila said. It made her think if Camila took their "relationship" serious or not.

Camila stayed silent. "Are you mad at me?", Camila's voice was soft that it made Lauren want to just forget about everything and cuddle with her. "I'm sorry about what I said, but I just need a little bit more time until I tell my mom." Camila stepped closer to Lauren and embraced her with her petite arms.

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize, camz", Lauren kissed Camila, savoring the taste. "But, you do have to cuddle with me" Lauren pouted, making Camila melt into her arms.

---

"So... how was your weekend?" Normani wiggled her eyebrows at Camila as they made their way to third period.

"What is that suppose to mean?", Camila glanced at normani who had a smirk on her face.

"Oh come on, I'm your best friend, I know everything about you and I know that something good happened. You've been smiling all day."

"Am I not suppose to smile?", Camila raised her eyebrows.

"It's Lauren isn't it?", Normani blurted out with a wide grin on her shiny skin.

Camila abruptly stopped, making her shoes scrape the floor. She knew Normani knew something that Camila didn't tell her yet.

"Oh my gosh you're an ass Mani, you went through my texts again!"

"I know I couldn't help it", Normani face palmed herself.

"I seriously need to change my passcode", Camila sighed. "I got to go to math before I'm late, i'll talk to you later okay?"

"bye babes", Normani waved.

Camila walked into her math classroom with only one minute left before the late bell. She plopped down into her seat, next to a few of her other friends.

"Okay students, put your books away for now", Mr.Olson, the math teacher, spoke loudly. "Today we have a new student who should be here any moment."

As if on cue, the door creaked open and in came a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. His eyes wondered everywhere until his eyes landed on Camila. He smiled at her and Camila smiled back politely.

"Hello sir, would you like to introduce yourself?", Mr.Olson asked.

"Sure thing", The new student stepped forward, standing in the front of the class. "Um...I'm Austin. Austin Mahone."

Either Camila's brain was playing tricks but, she swore she saw him wink at her.

---

omgomgomgomfg I haven't been on wattpad for MONTHS. I APOLOGIZE. I've been so focused on school even though I'm failing :( lol

THXS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ILY SOOOOO MUCH

(This is off topic but what happened at the Ariana Grande concert was terrible. I can't help but think if any of my readers were there:((( if you're against terrorism put a heart here)