023

this is the moment you've all been waiting for!!

--------

"What?", Lauren said as she starred at Camila with her jaw dropped.

"Oh shit, I-I am so sorry", Camila stammered as she abruptly stood up, avoiding eye contact with Lauren. "Thank you for this-".

"Camila sit", Lauren said, interrupting the frantic brunette. Camila reluctantly sat down, Lauren held Camila's chin and in order for her to face Lauren's direction. Lauren didn't say anything, she was too shocked. Her deep green eyes burned into Camila's as her breathing hitched, repeating Camila's words in her head.

"You l-love...me?", Lauren asked, with a blank expression resting on her face.

Camila nodded, "Lauren, I'm sorry-".

Lauren kissed Camila, ending her sentence. This kiss was different from all of the other ones. It was more deep and passionate. Camila slightly jumped in surprise, but kissed back, slowly. Camila's cheek rested in Lauren palm as they tilted their heads, kissing each other hungrily. After a while, Lauren pulled back for air, breathlessly.

"I love you too, Camz", Lauren smiled, kissing Camila again as she picked her up. The kiss quickly heated when Lauren ran her tongue over Camila's bottom lip, asking for entrance as Lauren's hands squeezed Camila's butt, causing Camila to let out a moan. Camila found her hands unzipping Lauren's dress, only taking it off half way. Lauren carefully walked up the stairs, peeking from time to time until she reached her bedroom. Lauren opened the door and walked in, placing Camila down on the floor.

"Are you sure about where this is going?", Lauren asked and Camila felt butterflies in her stomach at the thought of losing her virginity.

"Take my dress off", Camila husked as she connected her lips with Lauren's.

As the two shared another heated kiss, Lauren's hand wandered to Camila's back until it found the zipper, pulling it down slowly while the other hand traced her spine as they dress exposed more and more of; leaving a trail of fire on the skin she touched. Camila knew she had skipped the step of wearing a bra so she hesitantly held on to the dress, keeping it from falling down her shoulders.

"Camz", Lauren said. "It's okay if you want to back out, but just know that your body is beautiful in every single way".

Camila gulped, nervously letting go of the dress. As she watched it fall down to the floor, she felt shy under Lauren's gaze. She was very self conscious about her breast and compared to what every other girl had, they were completely opposites when it came to chest proportions.

"You're fucking gorgeous, baby", Lauren awed as she let her hands slid down Camila's shoulder and down to her breast. A small moan escaped Camila's mouth as Lauren gently squeezed them, kissing her way down the valley between Camila's breast. Lauren placed her lips around Camila's hardened nipple, sucking on it as Camila moaned again. As Lauren worked on Camila's chest, Camila felt Lauren's hand slid down her body to spread her legs slightly; giving Lauren access to rub against Camila wet heat. Camila whimpered as she finished taking Lauren's top of, revealing her breast. Lauren picked Camila up to place her on the bed, laying her down on her back so she could reach into her night stand to grab a condom. She placed it on the bed next to Camila who sat up, watching Lauren unzip the second part of her dress. Once Lauren's dress was completely off, Camila noticed a stiff bulge in Lauren's underwear and rubbed her hand over it until Lauren stopped her.

"You don't have to", Lauren sighed. "I just want this to be about you, Okay?".

Camila smiled and nodded as Lauren slightly pushed her shoulders, making Camila lay back down. Lauren hovered over her, kissing her again before she kissed down her neck and all the way down to her ankles. It felt like a dozen of butterflies erupting in Camila's stomach as Lauren kissed her way back up towards Camila's panty. Lauren traced the hem of them slowly, but desperately as she pulled them down Camila's legs. Once she got them off, Lauren moaned as she got a glimpse of Camila's center which was aroused. Lauren grabbed the condom and tore it open with her teeth before sliding her underwear, exposing her length to Camila as she slid the condom over it, glancing at Camila. Camila shuddered as Lauren hovered over her.

"Baby, I need you to tell me if this hurts, okay. If it does then I'll stop", Lauren said gently, caressing Camila's cheek as she kissed Camila passionately. Camila was scared that she was about to lose her V-card, but she was happy that she'd lose it to Lauren.

"O-ok", Camila whispered as Lauren shakenly spread Camila's legs open and slowly pushed herself inside of Camila, stopping half way as she let Camila adjust to her size. Lauren nearly fainted once she felt Camila's walls around her length, she'd been waiting to feel this forever. Camila winced, feeling more pain as Lauren pulled herself back out, only to thrust back in carefully. Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren neck, pulling her downwards a bit so that their noses were touching.

"Want me to stop?", Lauren asked quietly.

Camila shook her head, "No, I'm fine".

Lauren smiled, kissing Camila's forehead as she thrusts back into Camila, going deeper each time, making Camila grab the bed sheets and tug them tightly as she moaned. With each thrust, the pain faded and Camila got more comfortable, pushing her hips up to meet Lauren's pelvis. Lauren locked her hand with Camila's, intertwining their fingers together and placed them above Camila's head, thrusting more and more into Camila.

"I love you", Camila moaned out.

"I love you too"

"You can go faster", Camila said, wanting more of the pleasure that Lauren was giving her.

Lauren obeyed and sped up, pushing herself all the way into Camila, keeping the rhythm she had against Camila's hips. A loud moan escaped Camila's mouth as she felt a new sensation of pleasure build up over her.

"Fuck", Lauren groaned, bringing her hand down to rub against Camila's clit while the other stayed behind Camila's head. "You're so fucking tight".

Camila bit her lip and clenched her walls around Lauren's length, "Lauren, I think I'm close".

"Me too", Lauren grunted as her thrusts became sloppy.

Camila gasped when she felt a exciting warm heat build up in her lower stomach as Lauren hit a particular spot, sending her to moan uncontrollably as she climaxed right before Lauren did as well. Lauren breathlessly collapsed besides Camila, taking her condom off to throw it into the garbage that was next to the bed.

"You alright?", Lauren asked.

"Perfect actually", Camila smiled and snuggled into Lauren's side. "I'm glad you were my first time".

---------

omg they finally did it guys!! And I know that one of you guys wanted a fight between Lauren and Austin so Austin finna catch some hands next chapter;)