007

Ally's pov

Shawn opened up the janitors closet and shut it back, his lips still connected to Ally's. His hands traveled down to her shorts and he slipped his hand into them, finding her wetness and rubbing it slightly.

"Shawn" Ally moaned against his lips as he entered a finger, moving it at a medium pace.

"Ahem" The couple was interrupted by the janitor. "Out!" The janitor shoo'd them away with his broom and the couple scurried away.

"Baby I can't believe your taking me to Hawaii!" Ally shrieked as they walked through the hallway.

"I know babe, It's going to be me and you" Shawn hugged her tight to his side, turning left to walk into the library.

Ally pulled away and went to go find a book while Shawn sat down at the table.

"Shawn!" Heard his friend yell across the room, receiving strange looks and a 'shhh!' from the librarian.

His friend gestured him over and Shawn quietly walked to where he sat.

"Hey what's up Michael?" Shawn approached him and gave him a man hug.

"You're coming to my party tonight, right?" Michael asked and Shawn nodded.

"Of course, Why would I miss it?" Shawn replied.

"Is that your girl over there?" Michael kicked his chin up to where Ally was reading a book.

"Yeah...I guess you can say that" Shawn smirked.

"Make sure to bring her to the party" Michael starred at Ally, licking his lips hungrily.

"Alright" Shawn started to get up but Michael stopped him.

"I have an idea" Michael smirked.
---
Next day:

Camila's pov

Our plan 'A' was to make him feel guilty for what he was doing to Ally. First, we'd tell him how much we thank him for treating Ally right. Then we'd ask him random questions at random times of the day, for example: how much do you really love her? or would you like to spend the rest of your life with her? Last, we'd expose him at prom.

Here we sat in the back yard of my house, sitting on my wooden chairs. Dinah and Normani agreed, but Normani was still pissed.

"I can't believe that little fucker would do that" Dinah rolled her eyes.

"You know it's a party to tonight at Michael's house?" Normani said.

"And Michael is friends with Shawn, which means He would be there" Camila added, looking at Normani as her eyes widen.

"And that means Ally would be there" Dinah added to what we said. "You never know what Shawn is planning to do"

"We have to go" Normani rushed. "Let me call Ally and ask if she's going"

Normani picked up her phone and dialed Ally's number, my phone ringing at the same time.

It was her
It's been a week

This time, her profile picture changed. It was now a picture of the moon and sun kissing, as if it was a symbol for something or someone. Camila debated if she should answer. If she did, their friendship could possibly continue. If she didn't, she would loose her.

"I'll be right back guys" Camila excused herself and went back into the house. She answered the call on the last ring and put the phone to her ear.

"Camila" Lauren breathed out fell back onto her bed.

"Hi" Camila spoke softly into the phone.

"I missed you so much" Lauren rasped.

"Same to you" Camila said. "Listen, Lauren I'm kinda in a situation right now but It's okay of you don't like me back. Just-"

"I like you too" Lauren cut her off. "I like your face, your lips always looked so kissable. I like your smile, your personality and your chocolate brown eyes. I like your ass too" Lauren laughed at the last part. "I wasn't joking when I said I wanted you to ride my face." Lauren spoke in a deep voice that made Camila throb instantly.

"Oh I-um...thank you?" Camila chuckled. "I'll talk to you tomorrow okay? I promise."

"Okay, goodnight princess" Lauren sighed and hung up the phone.

"Hey mila, Get ready" Dinah said as she walked into the house. "We have a party to attend to!"
---
I KNOW, YOU HATE ME FOR PUTTING THE CAMREN SYMBOLS😪