016

Be ready for a trailer ;))))

----

"Left hand is steerin' the other is grippin' your thigh" -Bryson Tiller

"Where are we going?", Camila asked excitedly, smiling widely as Lauren led Camila towards her black Range Rover.

Lauren laughed as she opened the passenger door for Camila, "If I tell you it wouldn't be much of a surprise, right?". Lauren closed the door and walked over to the driver's side, opening the door and getting in.

"Please, Lo", Camila pleaded with the brunette who had already started the car up and started driving off.

Lauren shook her head, "Sorry Camz, you're just going to wait like I waited for nudes".

Camila gasped, "Are you serious right now?", Camila pulled out her phone and went to her texts. "I swear I'll expose every inappropriate text message you ever sent to me".

"Don't make me stop this car and show you every text message you ever sent too. Remember you said to be honest, If you did have a dick I would ride you all day", Lauren reminded Camila making the brunette slouch into the seat and blush.

"Says the person who said they wanted to get drunk between my thighs and fuck me against their kitchen counter", Camila snapped back at Lauren, flipping her hair dramatically.

"Pft, I wonder when that's going to happen, princess"

"Whatever, Lauren", Camila rolled her eyes and lightly pushed Lauren away from her.

"Hey! I'm driving here", Lauren said, turning up the radio.

As if the car ride couldn't get anymore sexual than Camila thought it could, it did. There played Don't by Bryson Tiller. Camila reached for the radio but Lauren smacked her hand away, turning it up instead.

"God-"

"Don't, don't play with her, don't be dishonest", Lauren sang beautifully, turning to Camila as she stopped at a traffic light. "Still not understandin' this logic".

"Lauren-"

"I'm back and I'm better", Lauren sang, her voice was deep; raspy, making Camila frustratingly groan. "Camz, I want you bad as ever".

Camila looked over to Lauren who seductively bit her lip, "Don't let me just led up". Lauren leaned over towards Camila, who was subdued into Lauren green eyes. "I'm tying to give you better".

Camila wanted Lauren to stop, but her voice was so engrossing. "You're such a dork", Camila giggled.

"Oh am I?", Lauren said.

"Very", Camila whispered as Lauren leaned over so close that their lips were a millimeter apart. Lauren lightly caressed Camila's cheek, "You're beautiful, you know that right?"

"No I'm not-"

"Dammit Camila, You're so fucking subborn", Lauren scoffed playfully, "Now accept the fact that you're beautiful and hot as fuck so I can kiss you already".

"Fine, I'm beautiful and-"

Lauren cut her off, eager for Camila's lips to meet hers. Lauren attacked her lips in a heated kiss. Camila kissed back seconds later, weaving her hand through Lauren's wavy hair, tugging it. Lauren moaned and slid her tongue across Camila's bottom lip, asking for entrance, but Camila denied it, making Lauren groan. Lauren removed her hand from Camila's cheek and slowly dragged her hands down, her fingers danced along Camila's chest, tracing lines around Camila's breast which made Camila feel aroused. Lauren then laid light kisses around Camila's collar bone, making Camila tilt her head back as Lauren sucked on her soft skin.