003

Camila tiredly dragged herself with her books in her hand to her lunch table. There sat her four childhood best friends except for shawn. They were only "friends" because that was ally's boyfriend.

Camila never liked him to begin with, but her liking for him immediately went away after she caught kissing another girl in the halls. She confronted him but he begged her not to tell, and stupidly Camila agreed. Unfortunately, Ally brought him to our table and here he stayed.

"Hey Mila!" Dinah waved along with the rest the group.

Camila grumbled in response as she sat down next to Normani and Dinah, earning looks from her from her friends.

"Looks like someone's on their period." Normani muttered, taking a bite of her pizza.

Camila rolled her eyes, "Im not on my period."

"Then what happened to make you like this?" Ally asked.

"It's none of your- ding." Camila started but her phone vibrated.

Camila picked up her phone and noticed that Lauren texted her.

12:36 pm | Laurhottie: Hey babe

Camila's eyes widen as she read the word 'babe'. She moved her phone closed to her as she realized that ally and dinah were trying to take a peek.

"Hey! I wanna see." Ally whined.

"I'm your bestie so I deserve the right to look." Dinah said, agreeing with ally.

"Give the girl some space." Shawn finally spoke up, defending her.

"Shut up, Shawn." Camila rolled her eyes, "I can stick up for myself"

Shawn threw his hands up in defense as the latina continued to glare at him, yet she never noticed how her hand slowly started to lower, giving Normani the advantage to grab it.

"Mani!" She growled and reached for her phone but dinah was holding me back while Normani and Ally looked through her messages. Shawn just sat back and witnessed it all.

"Babe?" Ally questioned.

"Who's Lauren?" Normani asked, swiping through her text.

"Dinah, let me go. I promise I'll get you tacos after school." Camila pleaded and Dinah hummed.

"Promise?" Dinah said and Camila nodded.

Once dinah let go of Camila, Camila went straight for her phone, snatching it out if Ally's hands.

"Hey dinah! What-"

"The girl promised me tacos" Dinah shrugged with a smile on her face.

"I hate you guys." Camila said, tucking her phone in her pocket, making a mental note to text Lauren back later.

"No, I'm pretty sure you love us." Normani hugged her. "But seriously, who was she?"

"A friend..." Camila murmured and crossed her arms.

"I don't think friends call each other babe." Shawn chuckled and ally nodded along.

"I don't think boyfriends kiss other girls either." Camila faked smiled and Shawn glared at her.

"Camila!" Dinah scolded her. "What is up with you today?"

Ally sent Camila a confused look, making Camila look down into her lap.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Camila stood up. She took her books and walked out the cafeteria door and into the girls bathroom. She placed her books on the sink and starred at herself in the mirror.

Was I pretty?

Did Lauren really mean it when she said I was a masterpiece?

Camila sighed and took her phone out, remembering to text her back.

12:58 pm | Mila💕: Am I pretty?

12:58 pm | Laurhottie: wtf? You're not pretty. You're beautiful

Camila blushed and looked back to the mirror.

Yeah, i guess she's right

1:00 pm | Laurhottie: nudes??

1:00 pm | Mila💕: Nice try babe