004

4:00 am | Mila💕: So you sing? What else do you do? Dance too?

4:01 am | Laurhottie: I'm not that good at dancing but yeah

4:03 am | Mila💕: I wanna hear your voice

4:04 am | Laurhottie: say no more princess

Princess

This girl just called me princess

Camila's phone rang and she answered it immediately.

"Penny for your thoughts, I know what you want
I can read your mind even from behind
And fuck what's in your phone, lemme take you home, I wanna take you home" Lauren sang into the phone, blowing Camila away.

"Cause it's so rare that I'm here, don't plan on staying too long
So you should come here, sit your ass on this throne
This a special affair, better act like you know who I am, who I am" Lauren continued.

"I bet this Patron make you feel nice and comfortable
Tryna act nice girl your cover's blown
But you already knew that
You already knew that,You already knew that" Lauren sung.

"Special Affair by the Internet. It's a great song." Lauren chuckled.

"Lauren that was fucking beautiful." Camila awed, smiling to herself.

"Thanks babe." Lauren giggled.

"I love it when you call me babe" Camila stated, hearing the door to her house open and close. "Better yet, princess."

"Hmm, is that so princess?" Lauren teased, but scary thought came into her mind.

"Yeah..." Camila bit her lip.

"Baby, how old are you?" Lauren asked slowly, making sure that she said it clearly.

Camila's eyes widen, "I'm 18...."

Camila heard Lauren sigh, "I'm 28..."

"Really?" Camila gasped but Lauren bursted out laughing. "That's-"

"I'm kidding, babe." Lauren snorted, "I'm 18, too."

"That's not funny, Lo"

"Lo?" Lauren asked, slightly surprised by the new nickname.

"Oh, shit. I meant Lauren" Camila frowned, mentally slapping herself. "Sorry-"

"No" Lauren rushed. "I love it"
---
"Come on guys, this is the last year! You're seniors now!" Camila listened to her principle lecture about college and stuff Camila didn't care about at the moment. All she was thinking about was Lauren. She excused herself as she past the crowd of seniors and into the hallway. She walked to her locker to get her phone but was interrupted by kissing sounds. Camila turned her head to see shawn and Amanda kissing. Amanda was his real girlfriend.

"You gotta be shitting me right now." Camila muttered and stomped over to where the couple stood, sucking each others face off. Camila yanked Amanda off of Shawn.

"How dare you, Shawn?" Camila yelled and Shawn laughed it off.

"What? There's nothing wrong getting two pussys' at the same time?" Shawn smirked.

Camila slapped him, "Just wait until I tell Ally what a disgusting little puto you are." Camila glared at the both of them and walked off, grabbing her phone from her locker.