027

i'm so sorry :(

----------

"This shit better be worth it, Lucy", Lauren grumbled as she met Lucy outside of her house.

"I-It's important", Lucy stuttered, pulling a strand of hair behind her ear. "I m-missed it", Lucy muttered to herself, repeating it over and over again.

Lauren squinted her eyes at her ex, crossing her arms.

"Missed what?", Lauren asked as she watched Lucy pull her hair nervously.

"I thought you were safe, Lauren", Lucy ignored Lauren.

Lauren grabbed Lucy's shoulders and shook them, trying to get Lucy to snap out of it which worked.

"You missed what?"

"Dammit, Laur", Lucy said. "I missed my period".

"And....the problem is?", Lauren asked, still not getting it.

"I'm pregnant", Lucy whispered.

Lauren stepped back, shaking her head. She wasn't sure is she heard correctly.

"No, no, no, no", Lauren shook her head at Lucy. "Impossible. When did we recently have sex?".

"A few months ago", Lucy replied.

"I was with Camila a few months ago", Lauren recalled. "I would never do that".

"You think I would lie about this? I have been throwing up for the past few weeks, I haven't gotten my period since May, Lauren", Lucy yelled, throwing her hands up.

"First of all, keep it down. Second off all, I don't remember having-"

Suddenly all the air was sucked out of Lauren's body, leaving her speechless as she did remember having sex with Lucy. It was before she met Camila. She remembered being drunk at a party, kissing Lucy and bringing her up to the bedroom.

"Holy shit", Lauren covered her face with her hands. "W-Wha-"

"It's your baby Lauren", Lucy said.

----------------

Camila's pov

Mila: Baby

Mila: babyyyyyy pick up

Mila: I know your up you dork

Mila: Are you ignoring me??

Mila: If it's because of making you skinny dip with me i'm sorry Lo

Mila: 😭 😭

Mila: you just read my text

Mila: Lauren's what's wrong??

Mila: I'm coming over

-------

Camila knocked on Lauren's front door and it opened to reveal what seemed to be Lauren's mom and sister.

"Hi", Camila waved.

"Hello", Lauren's mom said back skeptically.

"Hi, I'm Taylor!", Lauren's sister replied, shaking my hand. "You are?"

"Oh, I'm Camila", Camila greeted.

Taylor gasped, "You're her! Oh, Mom this is the-"

"You're the girl I told Lauren specifically to stay away from", Lauren's mom said with a blank expression. "Can I ask what you're doing here?".

Camila furred her eyebrows in confusion.

Lauren was supposed to stay away from me?

"I-I'm here to see, Lauren".

"Are you her girlfriend or something?", Taylor asked.

"Yes, I am", Camila nodded, but Taylor shook her head.

"You can't be", Taylor muttered. "She already has a girlfriend, Lucy"

-------

OMG THIS WAS SHORT ASF