006

HAPPY NEW YEARS HOES💕

Lauren's pov

God dammit Camila. Lauren thought as she starred at Camila's beautiful body. Lauren starred at all the hickies she gave her, starting from her neck all the way to her thighs. Camila shuttered as she felt Lauren kiss her inner thigh, kissing up to her folds. She kissed her clit before licking her tongue up and down, making Camila moan and grab Lauren's hair.

"Lauren I-"

"Lauren, wake up!" A voice startled Lauren awake.

"Mom?" Lauren mumbled.

"You left your phone down stairs last night and it kept ringing so here" Lauren's mom, Clara, handed the phone to her daughter, walking out of the room.

Lauren ran her hands through her hair, cutting on her phone.

Did I just have a wet dream?

1:45 pm | Mila💕: hey...

2:16 pm | Laurhottie: hey, you okay?

2:16 pm | Mila💕: Can I talk to you?

2:17 pm | Laurhottie: yeah hold on

Lauren began to call her but Camila beat her to it.

"Lauren." Camila croaked into the phone.

"Hey, baby. What's wrong?", Lauren frowned.

"I-I..."

"Take your time, okay?" Lauren smoothened her.

"My dad...", Camila started. "His anniversary is today. He died two years ago."

Lauren frowned, hearing Camila sniffle on the other line. "I'm sorry, Camila."

"Don't apologize, Silly", Camila forced out a chuckle. "I just need someone to talk to, you know? My mom isn't here and my sister isn't here either. I know that I sound really annoying-"

"Baby, you're anything but annoying. It's okay to come to me for anything. I'll make sure that I'm here for you, alright?"

Camila cracked a smile, nodding even though Lauren couldn't see it. "Thank you, Lo."

---
Camila's pov

Camila walked to her lunch table, but Shawn and Ally wasn't there. Camila sat down next to Normani as she munched away on her chips.

"Where's ally?" Camila asked, looking around the cafeteria.

"Don't know." Normani shrugged, before scrunching her nose in disgust. "She and Shawn were making out by the gym when we were coming here."

"Shawn is cheating" Camila blurted out and instantly regretted it.

Dinah, who was drinking water, spit out her drink and Normani choked on her chips.

"What?" Dinah spoke up.

"I saw him making out with Amanda Davis twice" Camila admitted, "I confronted him yesterday and he said, 'what? I can't get two pussy at the same time' " Camila scoffed.

"That son of a-" Normani stood up but Camila stopped her.

"But, I have a plan." Camila devilishly smirked.

-
YALL GOT ME TO 2K!!! Ilysm💕