Ashley, The Mischievous Rebel

"A single spark ignites a fire."

Full Name: Ashely (Agni) Lūneta
Title(s) If Any: Leader, captain, Ash, local therapist, Super mom, Agni
Age: 40 something Looks ~ 19
Birthday: April 1st
Zodiac: Aries
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Asexual- jk Demi sexual- fine fine just heterosexual.
Race: Angel/Human/Dragon
Health: She used to lack healthy eating habits, but she's pretty normal now. She just has a small dose of PTSD.
Ethnicity: She speaks Almian and knows basic bird and dragon customs.

Occupation: Scouter, Recruiter, Crisis General. (Meaning is the leader in a crisis)

Appearance
Hair: Sandy brown with blonde highlights
Eye color: Grayish blue
Complexion: Healthy peach
Misc. Features: Quirky smirk, glint in her eyes, overpowering confidence, aura of friendliness, fading scare on her forehead.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125 lbs
Body: Looks lanky and tomboy when she covers things up, however, when she shows her stuff off she surprisingly has a nice hourglass.

Attire: Maroon shirt, black vest, black lace fingerless gloves, dark blue skinny jeans, black combat boots, Moon necklace, and a black beanie.

Picture (if any):

Personality: Ashley is cocky, playful, and daring

Personality: Ashley is cocky, playful, and daring. She never lets an opportunity go by and is always there to pick people up when their down. One of her signature traits is her leadership. She inspires people to sit up and take notice. You could say she's the embodiment of justice for all. Furthermore, she sees good in everybody. She will try to approach the situation carefully before jumping into a fight. However, if avoiding a fight is impossible she will jump right in without thinking. She takes risks and dares to do the impossible. This doesn't mean she isn't a planner. She plans the best she can, but adapts to whatever comes her way. She's a free spirit with a soft heart and nobody can hold her back.
Social Attitude: She makes friends with anyone and everyone. She used to be more reserved, but as of late she's out there. Approach her and she will give you a good time.
Point of View:
No point in crying over spilt milk.
Curiosity killed the cat, but I'm stronger.
There is beauty in everything.
Nothing is lost forever as long as you hold it in your heart.
Keep searching, your answers will be out there.
Never give up.
Relationship Status: [Original] Married
Likes: Games, music, dancing, pranks, roses, animals, having fun, healing people.
Dislikes: Disappointment, savagery, stuck up people, WATER, binge eating.
Hobbies: Adventures, exploring, dancing, reading, hanging with friends, training, being like a super mom.
Turn Ons: Cuddling, open minded, friendliness, playful, protective.
Turn Offs: Over-controlling, crudeness, blank slates, pushy, perverted shiz.

Abilities:
Fighting Style: Fast paced and brutal hits. She searches for openings and slices her way through. If not slicing, she will burn, glow, slide, punch etc etc. She is the jack of all trades.
Powers:
Form change- Ashley can change the basic composition of her body in mere milliseconds
Red Rito- the power of determination and anger. Very powerful.
Shadows- she can manipulate shadows and send them out as energy or as a shield.
Flames- She can make herself catch on fire with no consequences.
Little nightmares- can bring out what her opponent most fears.
Loyalty- her weapons cannot be manipulated or taken by somebody else. They are locked in her possession.
Dragon's power- Unlocks the dragon deep inside of her.
Self destruct- she can sacrifice herself and take down whoever she wants. OR she can strip herself of power while stripping the other person of power as well.
Physical Strengths: Agility, speed, strength
Physical Weaknesses: Defense man

Weapons:
Primary: black blades with red designs
Secondary (if any): N/A
Special (if any): Soul

Biography
Birth Town: Kako forest
Family:
Mother- Ann
Father- Dane
Adopted mother and father- ???* & ???*
Brother- Adam Agni
Friends: Gwen, Olivia, Adam, Kyo, Raven, Kouichi, Hikaru, Sakura, Akemi, Aki, Alex, etc etc ETC.
Romantic Life: Ashley only liked boys as playmates or rivals. She disliked any thought of intimacy possible and pushed it all away. Stunningly, she still attracted boys with this mindset. Kyo chased after her for awhile before finally giving up when Ash went to find Raven. Stunningly, Ash got into a budding relationship with hikaru. She didn't mind it, but the only issue was she wasn't used to the whole dating scene. She was so used to rejecting Kyo and other guys that when she finally started dating, she had a warped sense of what "love" was. Thankfully, she broke through this and slowly fell for hikaru. (I guess she had the help of getting pregnant, but you know...C'est la vie) ♥️

History: Let's try to keep this brief.
Ash was given to her brother when she was born and Adam took her to live with him in a secluded cabin in the woods. Eventually, they were adopted by a friendly family, (for the most part) and had a happy early childhood. On Ash's 10th birthday, the house burnt down, seemingly killing the whole family. Ash was pushed into the lake near her house and almost drowned, but was saved by a mysterious stranger. Furious, she ran off to look for help and ran into Fx. Fx said he knew a place that could give her strength and sent her to attend Narian academy. After succeeding at the academy, she was apart of a small group of hooded girls. Eventually, she got upgraded to a legion leader. She led her legion to victory and was even reunited with her brother Adam (who she thought was dead). Sadly, in the final battle against her resurrected father, her friend was reduced to a near death state and Ash had to cast her soul off somewhere to heal. Soon after, she went off with Gwen and Olivia to look after Raven's soul. The events of Dreamland took place and then Ash attended Avian. She became the Co-leader of Minuet Rose and made long lasting friendships. Surprisingly, she even got a boyfriend. Twenty years later, Ash married and had four kids. Also, she became quite the super mom.

Faction/Group: Hoods, Tobenaitori, Minuet Rose
Allegiances: Narian Academy, Rito users, Blessed, Avian Academy

Favourites
Food: Potatoes
Colour: Red
Animal: Blackbird
Holiday: Any and All
Season: Summer
Time of day: Afternoon

Theme Songs: Here's to never growing up

Quotes/Sayings:
"Just look at the stars. They are bright and beautiful, just like you."
"Why don't you try smiling once in awhile?"
"While I solidly believe in the method of work hard-play hard, I prefer to do both at the same time. Why you ask? Well...why not? If you push yourself to the brink of oblivion, you might as well have fun while doing it."
"Hello i'm therapist Ashley. Here to ruin your childhood one nonsensical quote at a time."
"Do I believe in you? Well sure. But the bigger question is do you believe in yourself?"
"You can't let fear be the thing that stops you."
"Plan? What plan? All I need is a team. So, you in?"
"Running isn't an option anymore. It's time to face our demons, together."
"I just want to protect everything!"
"I know I need to rely on other people so...can I trust you?"
"That's the goal~"

Dreams: Protect her friends' happiness. Become a hero. Spread dreams and hopes to other people across the worlds.

Fears: DROWNING

Trivia:
* She is the bravest soul there ever was. The only thing that she can't handle is swimming. She's really afraid of drowning.
* She likes to make everything into a game. She can't stand things being serious all the time so she has to lighten things up.
* She loves all her friends. She would do anything to keep them safe.
* She thinks animals are god's gift. She loves them.

Character Profiles 🌈On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara