Kairi, The Lion Heiress

"Delicacy does not mean fragility."

Basic Information:
Full name: Kairi Quinn
Title: Lion Princess
Nicknames: Kai, trooper (father), sis (Lily), beautiful
Age: Actual- 231 Biologically- 18
Birthday: July 9th (Cancer)
Gender: Female
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Physical Aspects:
Ethnicity: Her heritage is 100% Lion. Her father and mother were king and queen of a Lion kingdom.
Hair: Silky, long, rose red hair
Eyes: Bright watercolored blue
Skintone: Light peach, slightly tanned by natural sun exposure.
Physical build/fitness: Slender and thin, not too much muscle anywhere. Almost delicate, but with some elegance to it.
Posture: Upright and usually strutting or walking playfully.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 110 lbs
Voice: Her voice is more on the soprano range, but not up her nose high. A good example would be Mr. Right Night core.
Clothing: A white romper with long sleeves that open up like kimono sleeves. The romper itself ends at mid thighs. For shoes, she has brown ankle boots with slightly lighter brown laces. The boots have golden leaf accents here and there.

Personality Information:
Character keywords: Sassy, pushy, determined, delicate, energetic, quick-tempered, loyal, insecure, caring, silly
Virtues: Determined, loyal, kind, caring, compassionate
Flaws: pushy, quick-tempered, insecure
Tragic flaw: quick-tempered
Self or Others: Others
Joys: sunbathing, coffee, kimonos, rompers, Salsa and chips, cloud watching, dressing up her kids, strolls in the woods, her whip, her hair, and LAUNDRY DAY!
Fears: Swimming without help, rape
Hobbies: laying by water (not going in it), attempting to tan, shopping, cafe job, buying Naru's kimonos, walking in the woods, braiding her hair, going around topless on laundry day.
Coping mechanisms: running away and isolating herself from everybody else or doing something that is opposite of her personality.
Optimist, pessimist or realist: Pessimist
Myers-Briggs Personality Type: ENFP (The Advocate)
Ideal relationship: Somebody who will never hurt her and humors her ideas and spontaneity. She hates being judged and is very insecure so she doesn't like to be made fun of. She wants a warm hand she can hold as she trudges forward, away from her past.
Quotes/Quirks:
"I'm a delicate girl with a strong will."
"I may be impure to others, but I know I have a pure heart."
"It hurts sometimes when people look at you like that. But the only thing you can do is your best."
"It's LAUNDRY DAY!" *Whips off shirt*
"Exposing yourself is having the other person bear your insecurities. Just how much are you willing to give to be understood?"
"The more comfortable you are with being yourself, the more the burden will be lifted off your shoulders. Friends are there for a reason."
Nervous habits: *playing with her hair* *taping her foot* *not making eye contact*

Abilities:
Powers:
Transformation- can turn into a Lion
Windstorm- can cause a tornado of suffocating wind that takes the air away from whoever is inside the circle of wind.
Roar- can deafen or stun her opponent momentarily
Yellow eyes- stares into opponent's eyes and confuses them for a second or two, aka, they forget what they are doing.
Slash and bash- her signature combination where she slashes with her claws and then kicks with her feet
Specialty: slash attacks and footwork. Also, she likes to use her windstorm as last resort because it's pretty powerful and has the potential to kill.
Weapons: a brown whip with golden leaf accents.
Brief fighting description: She is very quick on her feet. She knows she has low defense so she gets in some big hits and then steps back. She's great with tag teaming.

Relationships/Family:
Family wealth: Her family was rich when she was younger. She was the princess of a lion kingdom. Sadly, she had to run away and she went from riches to rags. On the bright side, she now lives in a comfortable middle-class home with a loving family.
Immediate family:
Mother- Siobhan, a kind-hearted mother who was murdered when kairi was a child.
Father- Orokana, a man who didn't know what he had until he lost it.
Stepmother- Azamuku, a wicked woman who just wanted the throne for herself.
Older brother- Goyo, a feisty man who holds a world of sin on his shoulders. He spends his life making up for what he did to his little sister.
Children- Dede, Jay, Joanna/Josh, and Akihiko.
Current friends: Lily, Demi, Kara, Daphne, Rolu
Current acquaintances: Olivia, Gwen, Ash, Rei, Justin, Luke, Reyne, Logan, Jade, Drake, etc...
Current enemies: Ganji, (but not Nemura).
Current employer: Kel's look alike, a clone made by an unknown person. Sadly, this "Kel" has no memory of her prior friends.
Previous employers: Cx (the club)
Current co-workers: Daphne, Raven (helps out occasionally)
Previous co-workers: Lily