Gavin, The Lovestruck Skater Boy

"I just want her to say yes..."

Full Name: Gavin Scarlet
Title(s) If Any: Prince Charming (Amber's friends), skater boy, friend (Nate), puppy (Amber's friends)
Age: 19
Birthday: July 13th
Zodiac: Cancer
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: It's speculated he is a mix between a demon and angel. He doesn't quite know...
Health: Fit as a fiddle
Ethnicity: He speaks Almian and language for the demon kingdom?

Occupation: Student. He doesn't really know what he wants to be, but he's is okay with whatever as long as he's with Amber.

Appearance
Hair: Wispy black hair. It goes all over the place.
Eye color: Deep blue
Complexion: Ivory Pale
Misc. Features: On his legs he has a bunch of scars from when he got poison ivy and scratched at it too hard. He wears two studded earrings and REALLY wants a tattoo.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 210 lbs
Body: Very lean and muscular, lanky even.

Attire: backwards black hat with a red strip in the middle, white t shirt, blue skinny jeans, red sneakers, assortment of bracelets on his wrists. (He also has many graphic t's that he wears instead of the white shirt).

Picture (if any): N/A

Personality: He has the perverted, playful nature of his father and the flustered, sweet nature of his mother. He gives everybody the benefit of the doubt and would trust them with his life. He believes in order to take you have to give, so why not give first? Furthermore, he is a bit of a tease and loves getting people fired up. However, he never wants anybody to take what he says seriously because he would never intentionally hurt his peers. He is a kind-hearted person with a lot of love and no place to put it. (Unless a certain person he knows is willing to take the love he has to give.)
Social Attitude: He is overly trusting so he will talk to anybody and assume they only have the BEST intentions. He is not too picky, however, Nate and Amber come before anybody else. So he may push people aside if Amber or Nate need him.
Point of View:
-Love is everlasting

-In order to take you have to give

-Happiness is not a virtue, its a gift

Relationship Status: Engaged to Amber
Likes: Skateboards, apples, hide-and-seek, dogs, stuffed animals, snakes, tattoos, parkour, falling from large distances, sky diving, upbeat music, humming, hats, murder mystery parties, guns.
Dislikes: bananas, rejection, brutality, fashion police, reality tv...he isn't a hateful kind of guy. He doesn't dislike a lot.
Hobbies: Ambushing Amber, jumping off of buildings, sharp shooting, listening to music, skateboarding, watching murder mysteries, exploring.
Turn Ons: Civility, reason, kindness, thoughtfulness, smart cookies, determination, pure skill, hugs, laughing, smiling.
Turn Offs: Frowning, cold-shoulder, irritability, irrational, people who go out of the way to make others miserable- Nate's friendship with him confuses me too.

Abilities:
Skills: Heightened agility?
Fighting Style: Like a bubbly bouncing munchkin or a mocking predator. Depends on his mood.
Powers: Now. I'll just figure this out in the future.
Physical Strengths: Speed, agility, deception
Physical Weaknesses: Strength and Defense

Weapons:
Primary: Guns hidden around his body.
Secondary (if any): Sniper gun
Special (if any): bejeweled knife

Biography
Birth Town: Le Narian Backwoods perhaps?
Family:
Mom- Rena, kindhearted and kept him from trouble. He would snuggle his mother any day.
Dad- Kyo, crazy yet caring, he is Gavin's role model. Sadly.
Older Sister- Riti
Younger Sister- Bella, Melody
Younger brother- Robin, Leo
Fiancé- Amber
Friends: Nate, Winnie, Amber, Bella, somewhat friends with Dove and Iris.
Romantic Life: He has been betrothed to Amber from a young age so he made sure to be around Amber as much as possible. He may flirt a little with other girls, but he always gives the most of his attention to his beloved Amber. He has told Amber the moment she accepts their engagement he shall never flirt with any other girl ever again.

History: He was born during the war, but luckily wasn't too involved in it. He spent most of his time with his dad at the "demon castle" because he had a fondness for his heritage and his dad. He loves Bella a lot, but is quite salty towards his elder sister because she is never around. However, he still loves her and will give her presents every time she comes to show he still cares. The other place he spent his time was with eiji (don't ask why) or Reyne's. He stayed at reyne's because his house is close to Amber and he did not want to share a room with a lady because that would be impolite. This explains why he became friends with Winnie and Nate. Currently, he decided to follow Amber to Haven academy to make her fall in love with him.

Favourites
Food: Sugar cookies, tea
Colour: Red
Animal: Fox
Holiday: All
Season: All
Time of day: Any time as long as it's with Amber

Quotes/Sayings:
"I'm sexy and I know it~"
"Hey! hey! Wanna snuggle?"
"I don't care if your a dick. I trust you."
"If you don't kiss me I'll tell the whole world your bra color right now...not that I've CHECKED or anything..."
"Hey. Look your my best friend. You may have screwed me over, but that doesn't mean I'll just abandon you."
"You don't have to deserve love. People give it to undeserving people every day. Maybe someday they'll learn to accept it."
"If I could only say 'I love you' one more time, it would be to you Amber."

Dreams:
To fall hopelessly in love with Amber

Fears
Losing Amber forever or watching her get hurt

Trivia:
His whole life revolves around Amber and Nate. Truly, he should try to change this. But he doesn't think he should.